Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Dawntide?

nerrollusnerrollus Member, Newbie CommonPosts: 214

How come Dawntide isn't on the game list? It's in open beta and still needs a lot of work to add in missing features, but it certainly has the potential to be a pretty interesting game.

www.dawntide.net

Comments

• GruntyGrunty Member EpicPosts: 8,657

http://www.mmorpg.com/faq.cfm/showFaq/4/I-think-there-is-a-game-that-needs-to-be-added-to-your-list-How-do-I-submit-this.html

Have they fixed falling through the world if you're not standing on stone? At the least have they made it so you don't have to delete and recreate the avatar in order to get back above ground?

I do like their logo.

"I used to think the worst thing in life was to be all alone.  It's not.  The worst thing in life is to end up with people who make you feel all alone."  Robin Williams
  • SulaaSulaa Member UncommonPosts: 1,329

Dawntide really need ALOT of work. I woud call it more alpha state or very very early beta not beta as it is described atm. It can be good indie game sure, but alot of content , rebalancing and polishing still need to be done. Hope they have funds and dedication to do it.

I won't pay and play it unlesss it is 100% done.

• nerrollusnerrollus Member, Newbie CommonPosts: 214

I haven't played A LOT, just a couple hours over the past few days, but I haven't fallen through the world at all.

I agree, they do still have a lot of stuff that needs to be worked out. They've still got some pretty major skills that are in the list, but not implemented yet. I do believe it has solid promise so long as the devs don't rush it.

And yes, their logo is awesome. :)