Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

DC Universe Online. Any good?

2»

Comments

• PantherninpoPantherninpo Member UncommonPosts: 90

You're right.  It does play like a console game.  Maybe that's one of the reasons I enjoy it.  I like plugging in my controller and playing it like an action title that has progression.  There's tons of 111332224111 MMO games and so it's nice to be able to take a break with another MMO and use a controller that's made for those repetative presses.

• Joshua69Joshua69 Member UncommonPosts: 953

Just re did my Sub yesturday. I haven't played since the first 30 days were up back when it released. Immediatly I recalled how much fun I had. Just plain, simple, casual fun. I left because server pop's got real low fast and once I hit level 30. Sadly I got bored pretty quick. But by then the pop was not to my liking. from what I saw the pop us much better, or at least has gotten better with the merger. I would like to find a guild with people that actually logg on. Im sure that will make it that much more fun :)

IMO, DC Online is amazing as a comic game and as a representation fo DC Universe - simply, amazing. Its deff worth the $$ to try it out.

• DanwarrDanwarr Member CommonPosts: 185

I got this the other day at the suggestion of my friend. I have to say I've really enjoyed it.

I have noticed, like others have said, it is very easy to level, which I don't really mind but others might. Also, PvP can be hit or miss because of the open world but I have taken out higher level guys so ganking isn't always a bad thing. Quests have been generally enjoyable for the story.

Having not really been a huge DC fan, I was very pleasantly suprised with the "lore" and presentation.

Overall, I would very much recommend this game if you just looking for something to do for maybe a month or so.

Waiting: CU, WildStar, Destiny, Eternal Crusade
    Playing: ESO,DCUO
    Played: LotRO,RIFT,ToR,Warhammer, Runescape

• odinsrathodinsrath Member UncommonPosts: 814

at the 1st month of release it was great ..now its as active as a grandma doing jumping jacks...if i were you or anyone else id stay far far away from SOE they has Gonorrhea..and most of us have been burnt time and time again..GL!

• AnubisanAnubisan Member UncommonPosts: 1,798

The game is really pretty good and is underrated. Unfortunately the population has taken a huge hit since release and it feels pretty dead. Still it is an enjoyable game and is definitely worth a try.