Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Looking for a buddy!

It's not that I don't have friends. I do have friends, I just don't have many friends that play PC games. The ones that do are A) Usually broke and can't afford games or a decent rig to play the games, B) Have different taste in games than I do. or C) Just don't get around to making time to play together. 

So I'm looking for a gaming buddy, or a few. Maybe I should join a clan/community, but that usually doesn't work out for me. I want some friends to play games with, perhaps we can play a game we already own or we can buy another game and try it out together. This isn't weird, is it? Probably coming off as desperate, maybe I am, I feel like I can't even enjoy some of these games I buy because I have no one to play with except for randoms that usually just aggrivate me with their stupidity. I'm 21 and I'm a pretty busy dude but I still make time for gaming. I enjoy games from a variety of genres and I might not be a pro in any of them but I'm not an idiot, so at least I have competence going for me. Well, yeah, let me know if you are interested.

Comments

• drbaltazardrbaltazar Member UncommonPosts: 7,856

dragon call is f2p browser game and is insanelly popular!servers are always packed with player ,it is a global game if i recall!

view is a la diablo

• I'm not sure how to respond to that.

• SephirosoSephiroso Member RarePosts: 2,020

not that wierd, most games WILL get boring, even if you find it excellent, if you just go through the course of playing it alone and by yourself. having someone else or others to play with makes it alot more enjoyable, and can even make grinding bearable.

the only thing i can say if no one comes forward is to just search for someone to play -within- whatever game you're playing. see someone killing mobs you need for a quest? ask if they'd like to join a party with you and get to know em a bit and find out if they're the kind of person you wouldn't mind hanging around more often in game and just go from there.

thats how i usually find new game buddies once old ones start to not come online as often or we just fall out of touch.

Be the Ultimate Ninja! Play Billy Vs. SNAKEMAN today!

• thebigchin11thebigchin11 Member Posts: 519

its a fair point tho, join a popular game and you can join/ chat to ppl and get a group going pretty quick.  Not sure about the choice of game, but you get the idea.

Chins

• yeah no that works in MMOs, but different in other games.

• Kaijin2k3Kaijin2k3 Member Posts: 558

Would be nice if you listed some games that you like to play or would like to play. I assume you meant for coop?