Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Character Transfers and Bank Contents

kinkyJalepenokinkyJalepeno Member UncommonPosts: 1,044

Hi all,

I've recently returned to the world of Telon, and am in the process of transferring my original characters from the Halgar server.

The petition ticket mentions clearing my belongings from any houses I own. It doesn't mention anything about bank contents.

Could someone confirm bank contents will be transferred with my characters please?!  If not, thats an awfull lot of stuff I've gotta try fitting in my bags.

Thanks all.

Comments

• PhryPhry Member LegendaryPosts: 11,004

generally bank transfers are standard, i think the house thing is more because anything not in either the bank or toons inventory... will be lost. should be somethin on the faq's though for transfers.

• TJHookerTJHooker Member Posts: 10

Bank stuff gets transferred.

Pretty sure I saw a post mention something about a house contents vendor to get your house stuff back from?  But would recommend doing more digging on house content transfer if thats an issue.

Edit:  No, you're right.  Petition response does indeed state house needs to be cleared.

[quote]If you have a house on Halgar, you will need to clear it of all possessions.[/quote]

• kinkyJalepenokinkyJalepeno Member UncommonPosts: 1,044

Great Stuff, thanks all.