Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Alganon EU Servers Online

dsmartdsmart Member UncommonPosts: 386

It is official. The EU servers are now online. Read about this and the free transfers in today's newsletter.

Game developers are just human beings who happen to make games for a living.
If you want to hold us up to higher standards of conduct, then go ahead
...but don't be surprised if we don't uphold them.

Comments

• KyleranKyleran Member LegendaryPosts: 43,498
    Do you think the EU server will have more folks on it? I'm in the US but might be worth it to see how the gameplay is with other players on it.

"True friends stab you in the front." | Oscar Wilde 

"I need to finish" - Christian Wolff: The Accountant

Just trying to live long enough to play a new, released MMORPG, playing New Worlds atm

Fools find no pleasure in understanding but delight in airing their own opinions. Pvbs 18:2, NIV

Don't just play games, inhabit virtual worlds™

"This is the most intelligent, well qualified and articulate response to a post I have ever seen on these forums. It's a shame most people here won't have the attention span to read past the second line." - Anon

• vio1vio1 Member UncommonPosts: 64

-i am not bashing the game- but whenever i played there was barely enough people playing on the 2 shards that were up. I dont really see how this will help the pop problem imo..unless there was a surge of people that joined the game in the last 3months or so.

I play games just like you

• AmjocoAmjoco Member UncommonPosts: 4,860

I believe there were quite a few people that played from Europe but had bad latency so they hooked them up over there.

Death is nothing to us, since when we are, Death has not come, and when death has come, we are not.

• vio1vio1 Member UncommonPosts: 64

yes i can understand that but it to me only spreads the people that are playing even more apart.
    but you gotta do what you gotta do to keep your players playing i guess.

I play games just like you

• pupurunpupurun Member UncommonPosts: 561

I have tried this game numerous times and i always stopped due to latency issues(EU player here!)

This time i must say i am quite thrilled ! The EU server has great ping(around 100ms max for me) and honestly i am enjoying the game much more. Population is an important matter but i think the EU server needs a few more days and most of all some kind of advertisement in order to start being alive. The game is promising. Yes it is a decent wow-type theme park mmo rpg. So what? It's an alternative to so many mmos of the same exact type! If you like the game, you play the game.Simple!

Population in the new EU server is still extremelly low. I know it's not even a whole month since the start but i was wondering if there will be some kind of promotion on any EU websites or magazines etc. I was thrilled to start playing Alganon again without any lag but the server is almost empty(especially starting areas-which is a paradox since these areas on a new server are usually crowded)

Quest Online: please rush up with any advertising promotion you are preparing cause this could go horribly wrong

• mymmomymmo Member UncommonPosts: 311

Originally posted by pupurun

Quest Online: please rush up with any advertising promotion you are preparing cause this could go horribly wrong

I 2nd that, I feel quite alone when Im helping the ogers in the >20 zone :/ 

Eve online and +1500 steam games in the back cataloge makes me a stressed out gamer.

No advertising promotion for the EU server.Still. And server is empty.Why ?

• FrodoFraginsFrodoFragins Member EpicPosts: 5,903

Originally posted by pupurun

No advertising promotion for the EU server.Still. And server is empty.Why ?

They can't afford to advertise properly and there's much better F2P competition out there.  If people want to play a good F2P WOW clone they should check out Forsaken World.

imo forsaken world sucks donkey [email protected] it's certainly crowded...On the other hand Alganon should be named "Solo-non"