Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Bots and char still alive

CryomatrixCryomatrix Member EpicPosts: 3,223

I played L2 way back in the day probably 2006 or so and I was wondering two things.

1) Is my account and play still there, I had a lvl 70 gladiator and tons of in-game currency that i didn't buy :)

2) I quit mainly cuz of the bots and NCsoft's retarded policy that they were doing all they could to eliminate bots which was 100% false. I also quit cuz of the stupid grind but i'm mmo hopping so umm will my account be there from about 4-5 years ago? and what is the bot situation.

I mean the bots prevented you from even playing the game properly which is why it was so shameful that they were plagued by the bots.

thanks,

Cryo

p.s. if i do come back to L2 it will be funny considering how i vowed never to play another NCsoft game again after this one :)

p.s. I can't remember what my security code question is, the one that asks for favorite pet :(

Catch me streaming at twitch.tv/cryomatrix
You can see my sci-fi/WW2 book recommendations. 

Comments

• SuprGamerXSuprGamerX Member Posts: 531

Heh , you haven't missed much.  Besides the fact that the players have learned the ways of multi boxing and botting their own solo party.    So unless you know how to multi box and bot a few toons to help you grind , I suggest forgetting about the game.  Same goes to Aion , it's like NCsoft encourages people to bot , the worst part of it all , since people are paying a sub to maintan their games alive , NCsoft can't possibly ban 3/4 of the player base. Might as well shut down their company.

But if botting yourself to fame is your thing , then by all means, go ahead and play L2. But your seriously not missing anything by leaving this game alone.

• CryomatrixCryomatrix Member EpicPosts: 3,223

I was only going to play the free trial most likely anyway and only if my i could access my lvl 70 gladiator and i had a lot of in-game money too i somehow starteda corp in game on hindemith and got a decent chunk of change and hten bought an S class armor off someone for super cheap like 1/5th the price and then sold it for 5times what i got it for but oh well.

It is stilla beautiful game and I did scoff at all the people who went to Aion expecting anything different from NCsoft. I do think they encourage people to bot and it is pathetic but why do we act naive, we know this world is all about money and eveyrthing comes down to it.

But yeah i remember getting 4-7% xp per hour grinding certain mobs and once i hit lvl 70 i had had enough of the game but when you're mmo hopping and L2 has good graphics and i saw someone say the bots disappeared then you got to try it right.

Oh well. Thanks for your input.

Cryo

Catch me streaming at twitch.tv/cryomatrix
    You can see my sci-fi/WW2 book recommendations.