Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Have you guys seen the interview videos

RaxeonRaxeon Member UncommonPosts: 2,283

Comments

• RaxeonRaxeon Member UncommonPosts: 2,283

no comments -_-

• funk021funk021 Member Posts: 6

This looks amazing, but doesn't appear to be many followers of a random initial game from a random software startup. People will be blown away just from what I am seeing so far. I hate each time I get hyped up, it only leads to a letdown regardless of how it turns out.

• FoomerangFoomerang Member UncommonPosts: 5,628

That guy is wearing a wig. I didnt know people still did that. Thats some oldschool funk right there.

• RaxeonRaxeon Member UncommonPosts: 2,283

Originally posted by funk021

This looks amazing, but doesn't appear to be many followers of a random initial game from a random software startup. People will be blown away just from what I am seeing so far. I hate each time I get hyped up, it only leads to a letdown regardless of how it turns out.

just annunced and there not trying to hype it yet at least not to much guess thatmean everyone has a chance of gettign into beta still

• maskedweaselmaskedweasel Member LegendaryPosts: 12,180

More of an introduction than an interview.  I'm psyched for the game,  but would be more excited when information ramps up and we have more to see.

As for wigs,  I wear wigs all the time.  Sometimes I wear two wigs at the same time.  So... don't know what else really needs to be proven there.