Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Launcher Will Not Launch

SineathSineath Member Posts: 224

Saved all the files to one folder.  Installed the game.  Tried playing, loaded the launcher, clicked play, window pops up everytime that it appears the game has crashed.  Don't know why.  I want to play this game.

Comments

• LustmordLustmord Member UncommonPosts: 1,114

Try turning down the graphics before you go in?

Other than that, I would say maybe re-install...

But download it from the single link at the top, not the 4 individual chunks of the game?

I dunno, rly. Hope you get in. This game is cool.

• SineathSineath Member Posts: 224

I got it to work on another computer.  I played for a few hours but I gotta tell you, the targeting and movement is sooooo flaky, its unplayable for me.  I even let two other people try it for 3 hours each, all the same result.

• FritomanFritoman Member Posts: 59

I am amazed about the lack of posts and the absence of any real "excitment" this game has drawn.  It does not appear, at least on the site, that anyone cares about this game being released.  Only two posts followed the story that it was going live, that is strange.  Then again, I signed up for beta and never received any emails what-so-ever.  I went to the site a few minutes ago and saw that they are having players download a bunch of different files and I said "no thanks".  If they consolidate the files to one location, then I will dl the game and give it a try.  I have been waiting for this game for years and now that it is here, i am not playing it...bummer.

• mCalvertmCalvert Member CommonPosts: 1,283

Is it just me or is there now download link on this page?

http://www.blackprophecy.com/index.php?id=137