Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

The Durmanhoth Clan (PvP Server)

HardwareDCHardwareDC Member UncommonPosts: 59

The backstory to The Durmanhoth Clan.  Teachings as recorded in an ancient Sith holocron......

============================================================================================

Entry 1: The death of Lord Marka Ragnos (5,000 BBY) or (1,359 BTC)

It is a time no one thought to come, but here we stand. At the brink of civil war between Naga Sadow and Ludo Kressh as they argue and fight about which one of them deserves to be our next dark lord and whether or not we go into hyperspace following coordinates left by some forsaken travelers and attack the Republic. I have chosen to follow Naga Sadow in his plan to destroy the Republic and get revenge for our old exiled dark masters from The Hundred Years of Darkness in 7,003 BBY. We set off, into hyperspace on a direct course to invade the Galactic Republic.

Entry 2: The Great Hyperspace War (5,000 BBY) or (1,359 BTC)

Our Sith forces tore through the Republics pathetic Jedi and its troopers with ease. It was an awe inspiring war that was commanded by Lord Naga Sadow from his meditation sphere. But as our society has a tendency to do, Sadow was betrayed by Gav Daragon after he fired upon his meditation sphere during battle and the tide had changed. We all fled back home, but we were not met with open arms. As we come out of hyperspace by our home world of Korriban, Ludo Kressh is there to pick off the pieces of Sadows crumbling fleet. It worked, but not as Kressh had hoped. His flag ship was destroyed just before the Republic came out of hyperspace and attacked what was left of our forces from behind. Sadow fled to Yavin IV to enter a dark slumber with the intention to awaken again later and give the Sith knowledge to someone who was worthy.

Entry 3: Our New Hope (approximately 5,020+ BBY) or (1,339 BTC)

We have all fled our home to the farthest reaches of the galaxy in the hope of finding a new home and rebuilding our society again. Then after approximately 20yrs of searching, someone called out to us. Most of those that had fled found themselves heading to a new planet to colonize known as Dromund Kaas. Here we met who we now call The Sith Emperor and through his force powers, he changed the environment of the world to best suit and protect us. I pledged myself to him as well as those that followed me and we were then called The Durmanhoth Clan. Chosen to be his elite guard and military leaders. We were spared over the ages as the Emperor did not age, nor did we.

Entry 4: The New Sith Vision (4,904 BBY) or (1,223 BTC)

As the Sith began to rebuild the empire, The Emperor revealed his vision for the new order. a council of twelve Sith Lords was established known as The Dark Council and The Emperor placed me as the Overlord of the Council to maintain order and soon withdrew from public sight as he began to pursue goals even I was not made aware of. We all waited and watched as the Ancient Sith seemed to denounce us as Exar Kun was made the Dark Lord of the Sith in 3,997 BBY. It is my opinion that the Ancients did not like us waiting over so many years and they chose someone who would act for them now. But even then we waited. Soon some Jedi found their way to our new home world and were taken by The Emperor himself. Not long after, these Jedi were fueled from the darkside of the force and both Lord Revan and Lord Malak were sent off on a mission that was never revealed to me. But I could sense it had something to do with a mighty weapon called The Star Forge.

Entry 5: The Great Galactic War (3,681 BBY) or (28 BTC)

We have come out of hiding. We are set on a course for galactic domination and the rebirth of The Sith Empire to over shadow the Galactic Republic. The war was fought for twenty-eight years until the day of reckoning was at hand. The Durmanhoth Clan along with Darth Malgus, his lover Eleena Daru and his elite Sith army invaded Coruscant and destroyed the defense grid protecting the planet. Once the defense network was down, Darth Angral ordered the massive bombardment of the planet and launched an invasion that took the planet hostage. It was here that The Durmanhoth Clan marched up the steps with Darth Malgus and destroyed the Jedi Temple.

Entry 6: The Treaty of Coruscant (3,653 BBY) or (0 ATC)

With no other choice, the Republic diplomats on Alderaan signed the uneven Treaty of Coruscant. And so the plotting begins once more.

===============================================================================================

The Durmanhoth Clan has been in on-line gaming since 1993 and is looking towards the future like most at SWTOR. If you are interrested in playing IMPERIAL in SWTOR, please come by our site(s) and check us out.

http://www.durmanhoth-clan.net - Main Clan Hub

http://www.mmorpg.com/guilds.cfm/guild/2803 - MMORPG Clan Listing

http://www.swtor.com/guilds/7954/durmanhoth-clan - SWTOR Guild Listing

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O9s16chI7TA - SWTOR Sith Recruitment Video

http://youtu.be/Gw3Qka63JNc - SWTOR Bounty Hunter Recruitment Video

The Durmanhoth Clan - Facebook.com

@DurmanhothClan - Twitter

-Hardware, Overlord of The Durmanhoth Clan

[email protected]

Hardware Durmanhoth - facebook.com

Comments