Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

New Member LF SWTOR Info

Hey, I'm sorry if I may have overlooked something but I just signed up to this website when a friend of mine pointed me to it not a couple days ago.  He told me I could find posts made by beta testers for SWTOR who talk about the gameplay, etc.

I wouldn't post up here a question like this if I could find it myself, but where can I find those sort of posts?  I've found a plethora of "official" information from developer interviews and the such, but no word from the testers.  Is that sort of information allowed to be shared and was my friend accurate in pointing me this way, or is there some other channel I go through to look that stuff up if it exists at all? 

Thank you for your time for any who respond and help me!

Comments

• AmanaAmana Moderator UncommonPosts: 3,912

No, posts regarding details of the beta are not permitted on the forums. The game is still under an NDA.  Locking and moving the thread.

To give feedback on moderation, contact [email protected]

• musicmannmusicmann Member UncommonPosts: 1,095

It's against the forum rules and the NDA to talk about any games Beta. Sorry, this is not the droids you are looking for.

This discussion has been closed.