Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

THis games pretty dam good

WazMeisterWazMeister Member Posts: 149

Short and simple

After trying it at it's first launch I thought it was worse game ever and not worth a dime.  Just tried it now as a free game and its best fun I've had in ages.

Even tempting to spend money on it!

Jeez I must be crazy!

Comments

• David99David99 Member Posts: 224

I agree, I really enjoy the game - and I bought premium.

But beware, if I were you i'd leave it a while before spending too much money... as from my experience the higher the threat you get the worse the game becomes (mainly due to the increase of hackers).

Looking back, I wish I didn't buy premium, and instead only bought a cheap 1 month gun rental (if anything at all).

• Crake_1Crake_1 Member Posts: 82

Originally posted by David99

I agree, I really enjoy the game - and I bought premium.

But beware, if I were you i'd leave it a while before spending too much money... as from my experience the higher the threat you get the worse the game becomes (mainly due to the increase of hackers).

Looking back, I wish I didn't buy premium, and instead only bought a cheap 1 month gun rental (if anything at all).

That is the impression I was getting, so thank you for confirming it.

I've put in 15 hours or so, and made it to the silver threat tier. I'm already seeing an increase in (people whom I belive to be) hackers killing me with wallhacks (aimbotters haven't troubled me much...yet). 

Part of me really does want premium because I want the perks that come with it. I want to continue playing this game and be able to afford a sweet racecar and whatnot. But it seems like combat just becomes frustrating sometimes, and the missions are a bit stale as well. 

Ultimately, APB:R is a half decent F2P game, but it's a far cry from being the quality of a retail game. The game has a fun structure, but it lacks content. I need more things to do when I don't feel like doing missions. And they REALLY need to get the hackers under control.

I'll keep playing for a while, but I think I will hold off on buying that premium account. 

• grimalgrimal Member UncommonPosts: 2,935

Premium isn't worth it.  I've had it. Letting mine expire.

• ggbladeggblade Member Posts: 14

as a gold player i have to say, "wallhacking" is hard to say... its third person... so the can look behind walls and see from where u are coming,  and also the increase of "hackers" is not true, there arent that many in the game, i see like onley one hacker every 2-3 days, and thats it, most of the time, and ive also done that, is cus u lose, and they did something u dident clearly see or w/e u say they hack and believe me, most of the time they dont hack... ive also sayd against tons of ppl when i started with the game that they hack, now daily i get ppl pm'ing me and saying " reported u for hacking" ... or just raging and saying i shoundt be such a low life to hack this game and other bullshit,

and about the missions, true they are somethimes not that ballanced...  like legal fees, every enforcer is gonna agree its unfair, almost an automatic win for criminals, though, i have a rocket launcher now and have to say,  i win that mission quite alot now... but still, it takes ages till u get that rocket, so still an unfair mission, but alot of them can be done if u work together with your team...

ggBlade,

• nobotttersnobottters Member Posts: 88

So a game in which 90% of the community was hacking in subscription mode, has very few hackers in F2P mode..

Some people are gullible or just corporate trolls :/

Regards,
    Nobotters - A better gaming experience

• SnakexSnakex Member UncommonPosts: 317

Originally posted by WazMeister

Short and simple

After trying it at it's first launch I thought it was worse game ever and not worth a dime.  Just tried it now as a free game and its best fun I've had in ages.

Even tempting to spend money on it!

Jeez I must be crazy!

Psh!! If u crazy, then im insane, i do all-nighters with this game laughing my ass off, This game at launch = Mo Problems, This game After Gamers First touch = Mo Fun

• SnakexSnakex Member UncommonPosts: 317

Originally posted by nobottters

So a game in which 90% of the community was hacking in subscription mode, has very few hackers in F2P mode..

Some people are gullible or just corporate trolls :/

ahaha ok ok, ethier u tried the F2P version and u suck, or your just judging off of Launch ( Cuz damn was there a lot of hackerz at launch), cuz theres no more hackers anymore (Maybe 10% hackers xD). Unless you suck and u nerd raging saying the following (U ~~>) "OMG FUCKING HACKERRR AAAAAAAAAAA #@(*#&;@*($&;#*(&$%(*@#(*@)$#$@#####...QQ.   (Other guy ~~~>) "UMAD?"

• wesjrwesjr Member UncommonPosts: 506

They just ban 75-100 hackers per server, this is done monthly... but you're right, no hackers in the game...

• XzitoXzito Member Posts: 43

Ive brought apb when it first was released i loved he amount of costumisatoin best part of the game also playing with 4 friends in car drive by etc.

Now gamest1st hosted it i hope they will support the game longer then 1 year before the amount of hacker / botters becomes huge. and with manny of thier game is either spend 24/7 online to get somewere or spend alot of $$$.

Gamers1st  = bad company , look how manny games of them filled with hackers , cheateers , dupers , etc.

Knight online , great openworld pvp , totaly ruined by hacker . worst costumer supports ever corrupt gms in there company god i can go on for ages.Warrock huge amount of hacker 2.

Sword of the new world 2 , even the game is almost prety automatic still alot of bots

• eye_meye_m Member UncommonPosts: 3,317

I am really enjoying the game on F2P. It's near instant action that keeps a high pace and I'm finding that I am staying up way too late everynight that I play. As for hackers, I don't know if there is many or not, I personally haven't noticed a problem but I've heard people rage about it in global.

The only complaint I have about the game in it's current state is there is alot of lag spikes that happen during the busier times. It usually only lasts for about 10 seconds or so, but it is disruptful and frustrating.

Nonetheless, as a F2P title, I have never had as much actual fun during gameplay.  It's not perfect, but it's worth the download for sure.

All of my posts are either intelligent, thought provoking, funny, satirical, sarcastic or intentionally disrespectful. Take your pick.

I get banned in the forums for games I love, so lets see if I do better in the forums for games I hate.

I enjoy the serenity of not caring what your opinion is.

I don't hate much, but I hate Apple© with a passion. If Steve Jobs was alive, I would punch him in the face.

• drbaltazardrbaltazar Member UncommonPosts: 7,856

hack arent too many since the game is fairly new!saw live feed on xfire darn it looked cool but a bit too fast paced for my style!