Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Coming back to Lineage II

tadams2tonetadams2tone Member UncommonPosts: 59

After trying every MMORPG in existence I have decided to come back to Lineage 2.  I just have a few questions.  My first question is, what server is most populated?  Is bartz still the place to go?  Are healers valid?  I mean needed to xp and pvp?  I will be starting on a new account.  I read that the exp has been increased a lot? Is this true?  In a couple months could I be in my 70's if i play a lot?  Anyway, I will be rolling a Bishop or Elven elder.  If there are any other new or returning players  maybe we can hook up and make an exp group.  I'm also, maybe, looking for a guild to help me out.  I have lots of experience playing healer and would be willing to grind hard to catch up.  Anyway thanks for your replies in advance and hope to see some folks in game!

Thomas

Comments

• spinesplitspinesplit Member Posts: 115

There are only 2 servers now. Chronos being  NA/USA and Naia being Euro.I play Chronos and its pretty populated.Healers are very valid yes but i would recommend a new player play a class that can level fast and get 70.If you are 70 you get a stone to become any class you want at 85 after you awaken in patch but only if you are 70 when the patch launches.So if you choose a class thats easy to solo and kills fast you can later change to the new healer that will be here in update without the agony of needing a party to xp.

You can be 70 much faster than *a couple of months* and you can get newb buffs from a npc until 75.

If youre dead set on playing a healer from the get go i say go for it...but ive found without a good clan in l2 its not always easy to get a group at lower levels.

• spinesplitspinesplit Member Posts: 115

Just read the updated patch notes and getting the stone at level 70 was an error written by ncsoft. It has been changed now and is level 76