Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Where can I get the Free Trial???

I've found the link to download SWG: An Empire Divided, but there is no link anywhere to sign up for a free trial!!!

Is the trial still going?

-it's just a dream-

[we need a worldwide genocide/ a planetary suicide/ and when the whole damned world is dead/ there''s your f***ing peace]

Comments

• AbemonAbemon Member Posts: 203

Originally posted by nephillim
    I've found the link to download SWG: An Empire Divided, but there is no link anywhere to sign up for a free trial!!!Is the trial still going?-it's just a dream-

oh god, why dont you use google?
    http://www.fileplanet.com/promotions/swg_jtls/

• Foot1281Foot1281 Member UncommonPosts: 17
    I tried doing the JTL trail and it said an invalid code.  I contacted a tech support for SOE and he informed me that it was an invalid code and that he couldn't issue a trial code so to contact gamespy.com.   Still no reply so i don't know what to think...i'm just aggrivated b/c i had to wait in line to download the damn JTL file and it's not working!   image

• AbemonAbemon Member Posts: 203

Originally posted by Foot1281
    I tried doing the JTL trail and it said an invalid code. I contacted a tech support for SOE and he informed me that it was an invalid code and that he couldn't issue a trial code so to contact gamespy.com. Still no reply so i don't know what to think...i'm just aggrivated b/c i had to wait in line to download the damn JTL file and it's not working! image

why dont you make another account at gamespy and enter the contest again? so then you would get new key

• pingopingo Member UncommonPosts: 608
    is there a trial on the normal swg...??

• ErillionErillion Member EpicPosts: 10,297

Not at the moment, but there is a free trial campaign every 3 months or so.

Just check this website once in a while.

Have fun

Erillion

• SegurantSegurant Member Posts: 15

Originally posted by Foot1281
    I tried doing the JTL trail and it said an invalid code. I contacted a tech support for SOE and he informed me that it was an invalid code and that he couldn't issue a trial code so to contact gamespy.com. Still no reply so i don't know what to think...i'm just aggrivated b/c i had to wait in line to download the damn JTL file and it's not working! image

I had the same problem. I tried to use the code with my exisiting SWG account and got invalid code.

I re-read the instructions and followed it point by point.. The key is that you have to create a NEW account to use the free 10 days.

• .:MBK:..:MBK:. Member Posts: 1
    What happens after your free 10day trial ends, can you then upgrade to a full account??