Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

The new Hellgate sucks...

2»

Comments

• MundusMundus Member UncommonPosts: 237

Have they actually managed to decrease the quality of the graphics or does my memory of the original game's graphics fool me?

• SpatterCatSpatterCat Member UncommonPosts: 80

It's one ticket for all content past Act 2... hence, the Ticket is for Act 3 and beyond. This has been stated many times.

• BTrayaLBTrayaL Member UncommonPosts: 624

Originally posted by SpatterCat

It's one ticket for all content past Act 2... hence, the Ticket is for Act 3 and beyond. This has been stated many times.

As I have stated in my 1st post, the ticket says "Act 3 ticket", not "Act 3 and the rest of the freaking game ticket".

If indeed it's one-ticket-buys-all, they should fire the dumb-ass that writes item descriptions.

• SpatterCatSpatterCat Member UncommonPosts: 80

It's more likely that you'll continue to rage. A little research does wonders.

• wolvie3131wolvie3131 Member UncommonPosts: 196

never been a huge FPS fan, but my g/f told me how much fun she used to have in the original Hellgate, so I figured its free to try why not.

I have to admit I am having fun, saw a few bugs, the graphics are fine ( I am not a graphics whore kinda person) , gameplay is decent with little surprises and such now and again ( mobs popping outta nowhere) some of the hell messengers do multiply when attacked, but that makes it more fun imo.

chat is what you would expect from a F2P so I tend to just ignore it,

All in al it gives me my super action break I want when I am not playing Vanguard.

• jpnolejpnole Member UncommonPosts: 1,698

Originally posted by BTrayaL

Originally posted by jpnole

AH has been fixed.

Yes, they fixed the AH, it was working yesterday.

On the other hand, I saw many players selling "Ticket for Act 3".

Now, this means that each act beyond 2 costs 4$, not ALL-inclusive for 4$. If someone needs proof, I will post a screenshot of the ticket item.

Wrong - I just confirmed via in game chat with a few level 50s that a single Act 3 ticket is good through all 5 acts including Stonehenge and Abyss. You will need a second ticket only for Tokyo, which is not yet available but will be after launch on the 30th.

• AxeionAxeion Member UncommonPosts: 418

You can get a ticket off the market place for 400 to 500k most days. a ticket has act 3 an on .Atm im in act 4 .Its not bad over all ,Some parts are better. Some parts like grafics is worse .But it is beta.

Maybe some kinda missed the part that its in BETA?

But for a beta im haveing fun.Their will be no role back when it goes live to .Pve is still fun some classes are way easyer than others .Cant speek to pvp .Wount try it at all . Any game based around gear one cant take it serious for pvp.Im sure its about balanced as eq pvp .. which is its not.Not to say its imposible to have fun in pvp their just dont expect warhamer online balance :/

Oh ya by the time your 20 you should have 400k. if you sale your legendary drops on the marketplace that is.

An yes i realy miss the dx10 grafics.Wish they allow it. The option is their so maybe it come back later.

"Civilized men are more discourteous than savages because they know they can be impolite without having their skulls split, as a general thing." — Robert E. Howard, The Tower of the Elephant (1933)

• eye_meye_m Member UncommonPosts: 3,317

ty all for saving my time.

All of my posts are either intelligent, thought provoking, funny, satirical, sarcastic or intentionally disrespectful. Take your pick.

I get banned in the forums for games I love, so lets see if I do better in the forums for games I hate.

I enjoy the serenity of not caring what your opinion is.

I don't hate much, but I hate Apple© with a passion. If Steve Jobs was alive, I would punch him in the face.

• 4getting20094getting2009 Member UncommonPosts: 178

I was thinking about trying this, but i already paid for most of this content.

• dethstrykedethstryke Member Posts: 1

I love this game its lots of fun and yeah ive made 2 characrers already a  marksmen and a guardian and i have about 400k gold between them both so ill get my act 3 ticket of the ah tonight  :D, I love the item custumization that hellgate has to offer. The cash isn't a pay to win cashshop like some games ive played before you can litterly spend zero dollars and jsut spend time to get to were everyone else is, not that i dont spend money on things i enjoy graphics are a lil worse but not that bad be sides its just  like Diablo 2 greatest game ever!!!!!!!! can't wait for Diablo 3

• trash656trash656 Member UncommonPosts: 361

I'm a big time zombie/horror fan.. always have been since the 80's when I was a kid

and

(No offence to any Anime fans here)

but..

/ranton

I hate.. hate... hate.... HATE, what they turned this game into... they turned all the characters into Anime characters... the Original Hellgate:London was a great game, the  models looked so much better and more gritty (The Way any horror themed game should be)  I don't understand why they couldn't just of left it the way it was and maybe worked on the engine a little more just to improve the graphics. Seems to me they spent to much time wasting it with their fingers down their pants and making the game look like something out of a Anime comic book for childern.

Keep your sweaty emo Anime hands out of my horror games and movies please. This is almost as bad as effing twilight... Whoever these guys are who re-created this game should be burned to the stake... on a cross...

/rantoff