Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Hopeful Ability.

Ok, here's the scenario, lets say you're in a faction... you've been scanning a trade route for two days, and it seems continuous. Wouldn't it be so great to just destroy a convoy, and harvest the contents of the delivery? Wether it be weapon caches etc. That sounds like total fun. Plus, I think it'd keep the players from getting bored, because not only do you need to deliver contents to far-away places, but you also need to survive the "Bandits". =) Sounds pretty interesting eh? Awesome for supply shortages. So many possibilities. image  ( Or go all Mad Max with your vehicle and ram it to hell. Then...take the stuff.)

Dunebuggy Terror all over again..

Dunebuggy Terror all over again..

Comments

• CthulhuvongCthulhuvong Member UncommonPosts: 433

I like your style. And you could have this both ways, defending as well as protecting a caravan, or even setting it up to lure bandits in for an ambush. Ah, the number of possibilities is endless.

Anyone who's played the Fallout games knows of the caravan missions you could go on and how you'd end up fighting off bandits (always happens in the wastes). That would be a great thing to have to do in the game. Defending caravans or attacking caravans. Raids on towns. Oh, I can see it all now.....

Waiting For: something good
    Games Tried: SWTOR, Star Trek Online, EQ, EQ2, Earth and Beyond, Planetside, Lineage 2, Eve Online, WoW, City of Heroes, City of Villians, Auto Assault, Fallen Earth
    Star Wars: Galaxies - Ibra Olasi (Valcyn Server) [Dead, screw you SOE]

• ZangkZangk Member Posts: 60
    Yes it would make the game more interesting.  I too have played fallout and agree that a caravan protection would be interesting. As also suggested it would also be great to attack a caravan. These would give the game a more sense of... Survival. The feeling i get from the actual site is that your supposed to survive in that world anyway you can, either it be creating or stealing what has been created.
  • DelgadoDelgado Member Posts: 173

image Yes, that would be awesome and I have a feeling you wll be able to do that. From what I understand, th dev's want you to be able to play as you like, so the possibilities or pretty much endless. I just hope they:

1. Have some sort of an endless underground system like New York's, that would really be creepy and cool.

2. Throw in a few thousand surprises along the way that add interesting gameplay.

Great idea about the caravan raids BTW! image