Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Questions from a pair of potential players

tine622tine622 Member Posts: 4

Hello,

My wife and I played this game through beta and thoroughly enjoyed it and now have finally gotten a couple new computers to play the game well.

Does anyone know the best/cheapest route to go to purchase two copies of this game?

What would be the best PVE server to start on most likely as a Guardian?  We don't care much for PVP and rather enjoy playing through the levels.

Thank you,

Tiner

Comments

• godzilr1godzilr1 Member UncommonPosts: 550

Right now it's retailing pretty much everywhere for 40$ and that is with the 1 free month.  I'd recommend just buying it off the website from Trion. 

I'd you'd like i can give you both buddy keys to get you started for 7 days and downloading the game before you make a final purchase.  then if you do decide to buy, you'll have the full game downloaded and in place

• tine622tine622 Member Posts: 4

Thank you for the input.

I found the same thing when I went looking around trying to find a deal. My wife and I have already decided we are going to buy the game since we played it in beta and thoroughly enjoyed it. So thank you for the buddy key offer but, I think we are good =)

Any suggestions about which server would be best for PVE?

Thanks,

Tiner

• SyrusSyiSyrusSyi Member Posts: 366

Well with the recent update they did you now get free charater transfers so if you pick a server you don't like PvE just switch to another one that try that

Playing: Single player games |

Awaiting: Wild Star |Blade & Soul | The Repopulation | The Elder Scrolls online | ArcheAge | Firefall | Survarium | Bless | Black Desert |

Played: Guild Wars | Diablo 3 |The War Z | Runescape |World of Warcraft |Combat Arms |Perfect World | Rift | Fiesta | DC universe online | Aion | Age of Conan |Allods | Vindictus | The Secret World | Forge | Battle of the Immortals | Global Agenda| Cabal Online | Tera |