Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

rage of firelands is ready!are you!

drbaltazardrbaltazar Member UncommonPosts: 7,856

i have been peering at mm-champion 4.2 coverage today and wow it look like the change might be interesting ,out of context (didnt go beta)what are your thot?like it?hate?dont rage please just mention the why your for it or agaisnt it no drama etc ty!

Comments

• ColdskinColdskin Member Posts: 22

yep . i love it , i don't find any bugs when i solve my toons' dailies, the dailies are designed good .

maybe my group will raid tomorrow? i wish we could face Fandral and put him down, if i can loot the Fandral's Flamescythe that's awesome!

• drbaltazardrbaltazar Member UncommonPosts: 7,856

one thing is sure thrall quest chain will be one of the most epic we have had since the lunch of wow.i am on the loosing end of the stick on my server(horde own the server  when i finally reached ragnaros reach with the help of nice allies i hit a dead end at ragnaros reach !oh i will do it once most of the horde will be done with the area but at the rate it is goin g it will take a while,why

cause hordy see arent in a hurry so they tend to concentrate more on the opposite faction ,yes imagine open world pvp but raid style.never thot i would say this but if they freaking balanced server population they might actually be onto something here ,thrall quest for me was insanelly hard (hordy)but insanelly fun in uldum want to hide ?good luck you got to go the the small uselless tower to do it and trust me it is an insane challenge if your are the low pop side ,but if open world pvp is your thing you might want to check this out in my view it is the best instanced stuff in recent year(if they balanced server)or added those to that war (challenge thingy)wow just wow !i dont elaborate on the rest cause the rest is pretty standard,ok ok the dragon you got to kill beside the world tree is also insanelly cool ,could be made into a permanent world raid fairly easy.pve is easy but once you had the pvp it gets hard in a hurry lol.the combination tho looks balanced with that in mind in the futur.

one black dot tho,the more i see the way this game work now the more i feel it is for the asian crowd .want a simple weapon no can do got to raise your history of point mine sits at around 8 k.same bull for anything you want to buy,a way to push player into instanced raiding?definitly