Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

The MASS EXODUS! Goodbye EVE!

Comments

• rainwoofrainwoof Member Posts: 11

Due to unfair eve update politics, eve playes decide to leave and start building space ships in real life, thanks.

• RednecksithRednecksith Member Posts: 1,238

Pfft, if Goons and other big shot alliances/corps are truly leaving, then I just might renew my sub. Might be some nice openings for an AF/Covops pilot in null sec coming around.

• StarfireCorpStarfireCorp Member Posts: 5

Looks like a revolution, finally.

• EduardoASGEduardoASG Member Posts: 832

Originally posted by xpowderx

Originally posted by DarkPony

Originally posted by clankyasp

I see the MASS EXODUS is continuing. Many are leaving for that uhh. other game!

Which game? please enlighten me.

Big Internet Robots I hear.

(Perpetuum Online).

@OP: what do you mean, are all members from those alliances mass quitting?

Some may stay, but the corps will no longer be. Yes the majority of those players have already moved or are moving to that other game this week.

Almost 5,000 subs dropped this past weekend. Including mine.

Wrong.

Experience shows that the players who most whinne will in fact be the ones spending the most in the next months.

Experience shows that only like 3% of the playbase does even access the forums, and of those 3% the majority will be spending loads of cash on the game in whatever advantage the cash will provide them, even if they dont admit it publicaly.

:]

Aion, AoC, AC, AO, DDO, Eve, Eq2, GW, MW3, L1&2, RF, RIFT, SWG, SWTOR, TR, UO, WOW, WAR
  • PhryPhry Member LegendaryPosts: 11,004

Originally posted by Kyleran

Tsk, tsk.. Monocles anyone?

I erased EVE from my hard Drive today. It wont be coming back.

CCP no longer cares about its player base,its true! Especially after the comments CCP made.

When you have a game that ifnores its player base all for the $$$$. Its time to move on.. As such I did. Along with some friends.. Goon,BCINC, RF, .. yup.. we are all leaving.

Thanks CCP!

You'll be back, don't worry, we'll leave the light on.image

don't worry its a joke post.. they said their going to perpetuum.. image

• KyleranKyleran Member LegendaryPosts: 43,508

I just thought of something, if everyone is hell bent on leaving EVE "forever" over this, how about you guys give me all your stuff?

Yeah, I thought so...... 

No courage to those convictions I'm guessing.

"True friends stab you in the front." | Oscar Wilde 

"I need to finish" - Christian Wolff: The Accountant

Just trying to live long enough to play a new, released MMORPG, playing New Worlds atm

Fools find no pleasure in understanding but delight in airing their own opinions. Pvbs 18:2, NIV

Don't just play games, inhabit virtual worlds™

"This is the most intelligent, well qualified and articulate response to a post I have ever seen on these forums. It's a shame most people here won't have the attention span to read past the second line." - Anon

• cosycosy Member UncommonPosts: 3,228
  • niceguy3978niceguy3978 Member UncommonPosts: 2,049

I just thought of something, if everyone is hell bent on leaving EVE "forever" over this, how about you guys give me all your stuff?

Yeah, I thought so...... 

Even if not giving away their stuff, would at least biomass so they wouldn't be tempted to come back to the game.

• rainwoofrainwoof Member Posts: 11

Originally posted by cosy

lol OP http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tn3V_ivJ32k :D

no it is wrong clip, EVE players is here actualy    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XRXFBP9X1sg   

• Aki_RossAki_Ross Member Posts: 166

Yeah, I thought so...... 

Excellent point! image

If you're truly leaving the game then give the people that are staying your things, or delete your characters. image

Yeah, I thought so...... 

Nope they just werent willing to stump up the cost of buying the game first so they could quit in disgust... its a conspiracy you know.. making people do that image

Originally posted by Phry

Yeah, I thought so...... 

Nope they just werent willing to stump up the cost of buying the game first so they could quit in disgust... its a conspiracy you know.. making people do that image

LOL! image

• britzbanbritzban Member UncommonPosts: 260

Its good that these people are leaving....this weeds out the players who want to hold this game back and prevent development outside of the ship.  Have fun playing Perpetuum, the game blows.

• xpowderxxpowderx Member UncommonPosts: 2,078

lol the area effect :-D Awesome vid man!!

Great vid.. A classic. By the way, the mech being chased was one in the corp im in. hehe CIR :-D Glad to see NEX rocking!! I think they will be very dangerous in a month or two :-D

lol the area effect :-D Awesome vid man!!

Great vid.. A classic. By the way, the mech being chased was one in the corp im in. hehe CIR :-D Glad to see NEX rocking!! I think they will be very dangerous in a month or two :-D

well if that was a perpetuum vid.. i can see why it has such a bad rep, but.. i guess it might be better than DFO.... .. maybe..image

• TUX426TUX426 Member Posts: 1,907

Originally posted by britzban

Its good that these people are leaving....this weeds out the players who want to hold this game back and prevent development outside of the ship.  Have fun playing Perpetuum, the game blows.

I won't get involved in your EvE war/debate...but...

The attitude you're exhibiting of "joy"  that players who voted against this, with their wallets, are quitting, is very reminiscent of the many players who defended SWG for so many years with the NGE.

I just caution you mate...be careful what you wish for. Losing players in MMOs is never a good thing.

Funny that there are people who defend CCP after a internal email stated that they dont care about the players. Enjoy!

• DistopiaDistopia Member EpicPosts: 21,183

Funny that there are people who defend CCP after a internal email stated that they dont care about the players. Enjoy!

Waiting to see what players actually do rather than say, means they don't care about keeping them?

Of course they care about keeping players, they just aren't going to panic because a few thousand of 100's of thousands start screaming.

The only reference we have to people leaving is a petition, which any one person who is signing may or may not quit. There's nothing set in stone simply by signing an I-net form, in the heat of the moment.

For every minute you are angry , you lose 60 seconds of happiness."-Emerson

I've got news for you, governments of the world don't care about the people they serve. So why should game developers care about us?

“It's a sad, but true fact!” image

As for the e-mail, I feel for sure that not everybody in CCP feels the same way.

• UzlebUzleb Member Posts: 162

OMG I feel so sorry for the EvE community.

EvE never realy hooked me but some aspects seemed ok.

Im not sure if it's true but one thing i've seen is that SoE is invovled.

If that is true......Give up now, it will save you a long milking road of pain and anger.

R.I.P EvE

I called it first ......SoE killed EvE.

• tinuelletinuelle Member UncommonPosts: 363

Tsk, tsk.. Monocles anyone?

I erased EVE from my hard Drive today. It wont be coming back.

CCP no longer cares about its player base,its true! Especially after the comments CCP made.

When you have a game that ifnores its player base all for the $$$$. Its time to move on.. As such I did. Along with some friends.. Goon,BCINC, RF, .. yup.. we are all leaving.

Thanks CCP!

Duh......

http://www.mmorpg.com/discussion2.cfm/post/4300111#4300111 says it all.

• JayBirdzJayBirdz Member Posts: 1,017

Originally posted by Uzleb

If that is true......Give up now, it will save you a long milking road of pain and anger.

R.I.P EvE

It's a confirmed lie.  CCP squashed it within minute of it popping up.  The rumor didn't even come from a credible site. 

Originally posted by JayBirdz

R.I.P EvE

It's a confirmed lie.  CCP squashed it within minute of it popping up.  The rumor didn't even come from a credible site. 

LOL a lie? All one has to say is DUST...Too funny.. I dont see Dust on Xbox..

• JayBirdzJayBirdz Member Posts: 1,017

Originally posted by JayBirdz

R.I.P EvE

LOL a lie? All one has to say is DUST...Too funny.. I dont see Dust on Xbox..

http://www.eveonline.com/ingameboard.asp?a=topic&threadID=1540052