Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Premium player

Heffy424Heffy424 Member UncommonPosts: 524

Hey all i'm just curious about this premium player access for this game I'm a former subscripter still have my box just curious if I read this right since I bought the game when it came out and paid for monnths after I'm automatically a premium member or Must i pay for one month under the new FTP model?

Comments

• AsheramAsheram Member EpicPosts: 5,071

Originally posted by reid424

Hey all i'm just curious about this premium player access for this game I'm a former subscripter still have my box just curious if I read this right since I bought the game when it came out and paid for monnths after I'm automatically a premium member or Must i pay for one month under the new FTP model?

You should be able to log in and have access to abit more than those that just started in ftp like more economy warehoiuse space and ships in dock I believe.

• NeblessNebless Member RarePosts: 1,835

No reason to pay any more.  As long as you log in using your old info that account is considered a premium account.  Just like DDO, LoTRO and soon to come AoC.

A thank you from the management.

SWG (pre-cu) - AoC (pre-f2p) - PotBS (pre-boarder) - DDO - LotRO (pre-f2p) - STO (pre-f2p) - GnH (beta tester) - SWTOR - Neverwinter

• Heffy424Heffy424 Member UncommonPosts: 524

Excellent that's all I really would need (although that +20% exp looks nice) I remember being stuck with no where to get quests one point guessing thats been solved, thank you for quick replies.