Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

How do I download DCUO ??

Blazer6992Blazer6992 Member UncommonPosts: 634

I got a free 45 days of DCUO from the big hack thing. I'm sure a lot of other people did too. But I can't figure out how to download it. It keeps wanting me to pay, but my account is marked for the free 45 days. So how do I download it?

Comments

• TwwIXTwwIX Member Posts: 203

That's 45 days of free subscription. You still need to buy the game. Don't bother, though. It's practically dead.

• Blazer6992Blazer6992 Member UncommonPosts: 634

It sucks that bad?

• ZierrityZierrity Member UncommonPosts: 242

yup

• niceguy3978niceguy3978 Member UncommonPosts: 2,038

Originally posted by Blazer6992

I got a free 45 days of DCUO from the big hack thing. I'm sure a lot of other people did too. But I can't figure out how to download it. It keeps wanting me to pay, but my account is marked for the free 45 days. So how do I download it?

I don't remember how I downloaded it, I think i just did a google search and got to a place on the sony network where I could download it.  You don't have to pay for it, but if you want to still play after the 45 days you will have to buy the client if your 45 days comes from when you were in beta.  It's not a terrible game, I enjoyed it, but it got lonely.  Not worth a sub or buying the client if i'm only going to see 5 other people in a few hours of playtime.

• NaqajNaqaj Member UncommonPosts: 1,673

It sucks that bad?

Actually, no. But it has a massive identity crisis. It's technically an MMO, it's marketed as an MMO, but it's not at all suited for the typical MMORPG audience. It's a game for people who like action games, not MMOs. And it should never have been subscription based, doesn't have enough longevity for it.
  • TwwIXTwwIX Member Posts: 203

It sucks that bad?

There's no hope for this game. The devs are not doing a fucking thing to address the issues of the PC version. The horrible user interface is a prime example of that. They lost most of their subscribers because of that. Nobody is playing it anymore besides the lifetime subscribers and a half a dozen beligerent fanboys. Save your money and invest it into something more worthwile. There's no future for this game. It'll either go free to play or get completely shut down by the end of the year.

• SevenwindSevenwind Member UncommonPosts: 2,187

You can find the download link here...(Download links for all games (Launch Pad 3))

https://help.station.sony.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/28923

.. .... .- - . - .-. --- .-.. .-.. ... .-- .... --- .-. . .--. --- .-. - .-.-.-

--------------------------------------------------------
    Promote what you love instead of bashing what you hate.