Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Why dont guys sit down...

CastillleCastillle Member UncommonPosts: 2,679

When peeing? o.o 

I mean..Seriously why? and ffs use a damn tissue when youre done! -.-

''/\/\'' Posted using Iphone bunni
( o.o)
(")(")
**This bunny was cloned from bunnies belonging to Gobla and is part of the Quizzical Fanclub and the The Marvelously Meowhead Fan Club**

Comments

• WolfenprideWolfenpride Member, Newbie CommonPosts: 3,988

Because then I can't piss all over the seat itself. image

• CastillleCastillle Member UncommonPosts: 2,679

>.< lol

( o.o)
    (")(")
    **This bunny was cloned from bunnies belonging to Gobla and is part of the Quizzical Fanclub and the The Marvelously Meowhead Fan Club**

• ZindaihasZindaihas Member UncommonPosts: 3,662

Because we don't have to.  We like to show you women up.  See we can do something you can't. image

• GruntyGrunty Member EpicPosts: 8,657

When I'm at home I do.  Being single that means I can go another couple of months before cleaning the bathroom.

"I used to think the worst thing in life was to be all alone.  It's not.  The worst thing in life is to end up with people who make you feel all alone."  Robin Williams
  • zereelistzereelist Member Posts: 373

I sit down when I'm at home, it keeps the toilet clean for so much longer and honestly it is just much easier.   My wife could not be happier about it as well since she's the one who cleans it. 

I know many other guys who sit down as well, it isn't that rare.

Lawl at the tissue though.  Shaking it off is still the preferred method for me.

• IlliusIllius Member UncommonPosts: 4,142

Because I can aim.

No required quests! And if I decide I want to be an assassin-cartographer-dancer-pastry chef who lives only to stalk and kill interior decorators, then that's who I want to be, even if it takes me four years to max all the skills and everyone else thinks I'm freaking nuts. -Madimorga-

• bezadobezado Member UncommonPosts: 1,127

Because I am a eagle eye shot. Plus I'm not a shaker like most men who shake the pee all over after they are done with whats left, instead over the years I found it to be more accurate to pull from the base up and squeez gently while pulling up and then plop the remaining pee in the bowl without shaking all over the seat. I know thank me later guys for the new technique, no need for toilet paper then cause nothing left in the shaft to leak out.

• PyndaPynda Member UncommonPosts: 856

Originally posted by grunty
    When I'm at home I do.  Being single that means I can go another couple of months before cleaning the bathroom.

This ^

But maybe I'll change back again when I get a new live in house cleaner. ru available?

• Scubie67Scubie67 Member UncommonPosts: 462

Originally posted by Zindaihas

Because we don't have to.  We like to show you women up.  See we can do something you can't. image

I bet both Janet Reno and Janet Napolitano could prove you wrong ..HAHA.

• pyrofreakpyrofreak Member UncommonPosts: 1,481

Why? Because female users of my particular toilet are relatively rare, the seat is kept in the up position. It goes down when someone needs to shit and not before.

Now with 57.3% more flames!

• jado818jado818 Member, Newbie CommonPosts: 356

i was expecting a chris hansen thread :

have a seat over there >:U

• KatodyKatody Member Posts: 30

Uhh....seriously, honey??

They don't need to wipe their penis! But they SHOULD wash their hands. It's easier to stand for them....I'm guessing. They piss out of sticks if you haven't noticed and pee would be flying everywhere! They poop sitting down, at least I hope. Geez. They don't have vagina's if you haven't noticed! We have to sit and wipe because we don't have to aim and it goes everywhere and stuff, and am I really explaining all this? O.O

I do cartwheels when I'm done.  Kind of as a sense of accomplishment.

• JayBirdzJayBirdz Member Posts: 1,017

Originally posted by Castillle

When peeing? o.o 

I mean..Seriously why? and ffs use a damn tissue when youre done! -.-

I love threads like this from you (they are funny). Almost sadistic in nature. 

Reading some of these topics which seem harmless enough, are almost like watching your best buddy kiss someone who isn't what he thought they were.

http://www.mmorpg.com/discussion2.cfm/thread/309331/page/1

xD

( o.o)
    (")(")

• SyncrosonixSyncrosonix Member Posts: 341

i piss standing up because i am lucky enough to have moved into a house that has a built-in urinal in both restrooms. they also have a standard toilet that can be used when needed.

• HekketHekket Member Posts: 905

The only time I ever sit to piss is when I got one of those early morning boners, or a boner in general.

Cus if I don't sit to piss when I got a boner it goes all over the damn place. Plus it's harder to aim (pun not intended.)

But let me ask you OP: Why don't  you stand up? image

Originally posted by Katody

They don't need to wipe their penis! But they SHOULD wash their hands. It's easier to stand for them....I'm guessing. They piss out of sticks if you haven't noticed and pee would be flying everywhere! They poop sitting down, at least I hope. Geez. They don't have vagina's if you haven't noticed! We have to sit and wipe because we don't have to aim and it goes everywhere and stuff, and am I really explaining all this? O.O

Why should I wash my hands? I don't piss on my hands. My dick is probably one of the cleanest areas on my body throughout the day, because I'm not touching all sorts of things. If anything, I should wash my hands before I piss to preserve the cleanliness of my penis.

• HekketHekket Member Posts: 905

Originally posted by pyrofreak

Originally posted by Katody

Why should I wash my hands? I don't piss on my hands. My dick is probably one of the cleanest areas on my body throughout the day, because I'm not touching all sorts of things. If anything, I should wash my hands before I piss to preserve the cleanliness of my penis.

I wash before and after so you're not alone on that.

• daeandordaeandor Member UncommonPosts: 2,695

Girls act like they don't make a mess of the toilet....

Flip up a toilet seat every once in a while and look at the bottom of it.  See all that yellow splash?  That's from your seated pissing.  If you are looking at an older wooden toilet seat, it is probably peeling the paint off the wood if it hasn't been continuously cleaned.

Lastly, it's not generally a matter of aim with sober males, it is a matter of splash and drip.  Learn how to control the backsplash off the water / bowl and you end up with less mess.

Sheesh, this is one of the most engaging discussions I've seen on this forum in awhile.  I had no idea so many people had an opinion on using the toilet.

Shouldn't be surprised though, this is a very intelligent crowd. image

• IlliusIllius Member UncommonPosts: 4,142

I'm surprised nobody brought up Peeing in the Shower yet....

No required quests! And if I decide I want to be an assassin-cartographer-dancer-pastry chef who lives only to stalk and kill interior decorators, then that's who I want to be, even if it takes me four years to max all the skills and everyone else thinks I'm freaking nuts. -Madimorga-

Originally posted by Illius

Thank you for the inspiration o.o

( o.o)
    (")(")

• DekronDekron Member UncommonPosts: 7,359

Or pissing in the sink...much easier.

Originally posted by Dekron

Or pissing in the sink...much easier.

Shower pissing I understand, you're already standing there naked, if you've gotta go you just let go. Sink pissing though? Never could comprehend it. It's really more difficult than pissing in the toilet because of the difference in height.