Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

E-mail conformation Help Please

I use to be a RO player and i am signing up again. I just made a new account but i have NOT gotten a conformation e-mail that i need in order to log in. Does anyone know if the e-mail is sent auto or does it take a day or so? I really can't remember how long this took for me the first time as it was a long time ago. Anyway thanks to all who reply image

btw i use hotmail and i used hotmail for my original account so i think hotmail is okay use maybe???

Comments

• CleffyCleffy Member RarePosts: 6,412
    Its sent auto.  It may have been sent to your spam mail folder.  I am pretty sure it happens from time to time with Hotmail and yahoo.

• HolburneHolburne Member Posts: 30

Hi, its not much use I know but I thought I'd add my name to the list of people waiting for email confirmations. It's definately not been removed by my SPAM filter and when I try to do a password lookup (to see if it can resend my password by mail) the site just came up with a "Technical error" problem. HAs anyone else had any problems or do they just hate me?

Explorer 73%
    Achiever 60%
    Socializer 40%
    Killer 26%

• TheRedDreadTheRedDread Member UncommonPosts: 158

Originally posted by minadoll26

I use to be a RO player and i am signing up again. I just made a new account but i have NOT gotten a conformation e-mail that i need in order to log in. Does anyone know if the e-mail is sent auto or does it take a day or so? I really can't remember how long this took for me the first time as it was a long time ago. Anyway thanks to all who reply image
    btw i use hotmail and i used hotmail for my original account so i think hotmail is okay use maybe???

Hotmail should be fine, when you signed up are you sure that you typed in the right email ? It should take a few mins for them to send you a comfirmation email.

• HolburneHolburne Member Posts: 30

I used Hotmail to sign up too, I have double checked and I definately entered the correct address and i keep checking my Hotmail to make sure it hasn't been moved to the junk email folder and it hasn't so I'm stuck.

Im gutted, after downloading 650Mb download or something, I just really want to play it.

Explorer 73%
    Achiever 60%
    Socializer 40%
    Killer 26%

Explorer 73%
    Achiever 60%
    Socializer 40%
    Killer 26%

• TheRedDreadTheRedDread Member UncommonPosts: 158
    Try signing up again with a different hotmail email address. Doesn't take long to sign up for another account. I had never have problems with my hotmail account. Give it another try.... image