Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

help!

thelawoflogicthelawoflogic Member UncommonPosts: 788

hello im new i was wndering if there were any guilds to join and were the best place to start and explore

Comments

• FalcomithFalcomith Member UncommonPosts: 830

This is really the wrong forums if you are looking for a quick response. I would check out the official forums in the guild section. Let me link it for you.

http://www.mortalonline.com/forums/guilds-looking-players/

• AnubisanAnubisan Member UncommonPosts: 1,798

There are lots of guilds around, but you will have to seek them out in game or on the official forums.

As for starting location, I suggest that you start in Meduli. It has been the most populated area in my experience. There are also some powerful guilds that operate in that region that you might be able to join up with.

• thelawoflogicthelawoflogic Member UncommonPosts: 788

cant post on forums

• username509username509 Member CommonPosts: 635

You can post on these forums...

http://www.mortalonline.com/forums/public-discussion/

Never trust a screenshot or a youtube video without a version stamp!

• GTwanderGTwander Member UncommonPosts: 6,035

This is one of the few games where joining a guild means being instantly recognized by the rest of the playerbase, positively or negatively. Take care of which one you join, because it may put situations on you that might get you to ragequit. If getting straight into PvP/diplo conflicts is your thing, just look into which ones are going at it currently (I won't name names, as I'm on the trial and trying to figure this out too). I hear Meduli has a local noob-helping guild that doesn't go to war, if that sounds like a good place to start.

Writer / Musician / Game Designer

Now Playing: Skyrim, Wurm Online, Tropico 4
    Waiting On: GW2, TSW, Archeage, The Rapture