Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

$10 Steam sale for Incarna

AuzyAuzy Member UncommonPosts: 611

Should I get it?  I have tried trials in the past and found the combat a bit tedious, lack of WASD annoyed me i guess.... but I always wanted to give the game a real chance and for $10 it might be worth it.

Uhh... what?

Comments

• cosycosy Member UncommonPosts: 3,228
    well this promotion is OK, imo 10$ is not allot of money

BestSigEver :P

• Paradigm68Paradigm68 Member UncommonPosts: 890

Can't you download it free from CCP with a 21 day trial?

• cosycosy Member UncommonPosts: 3,228

Originally posted by Paradigm68

Can't you download it free from CCP with a 21 day trial?

yes but you miss understand him, incarna is free for all users, the steam deal is for all game not just incarna, CCP always name the client eve online: <last xpac name here>   see link http://store.steampowered.com/app/8500/

BestSigEver :P

• PhryPhry Member LegendaryPosts: 11,004

Originally posted by Auzy

Should I get it?  I have tried trials in the past and found the combat a bit tedious, lack of WASD annoyed me i guess.... but I always wanted to give the game a real chance and for $10 it might be worth it.

its not a FPS game so WASD controls would be far too limiting, the mouse is a.. doable.. alternative..  and combat is more tactical than twitch.. more group than solo, whether you will ever be able to get into the game really depends on what it is your looking for.. Eve isnt like other games.. image