Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Heads up...

ckoltaickoltai Member Posts: 30

Just a heads up that if you had an SOE account and were (like me) stupid enough to use the same email and password for your RIFT account, you might (read: probably will if you haven't already) get hacked.  Oh, and if you have your CC or Paypal (with the same idiot password) on file, the person jacking your account can easily play it on your dime. 

Not saying Trion's security is borked or anything, but make sure that you've dealt with ALL of the fallout from SOE's securifail...   For some reason I have visions of dealing with this crap long into the future.  Hopefully you guys fare better.

Comments

• Hellfyre420Hellfyre420 Member Posts: 861

Good thing i use different passwords for each one of my accounts/emails/forum websites/ect.

Currently Playing:
    Rift + Starcraft II + Gears Of War 3 Beta

• ckoltaickoltai Member Posts: 30

Originally posted by Hellfyre420

Good thing i use different passwords for each one of my accounts/emails/forum websites/ect.

Good thing indeed.  Is that Lunamaria in your sig?  Good screen cap.  You might be interested in this game - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ngCSbJTFEOI&feature=related - pretty fun if you don't mind doing some research to learn how to navigate the chinese UI.

• Hellfyre420Hellfyre420 Member Posts: 861

Originally posted by ckoltai

Originally posted by Hellfyre420

Good thing indeed.  Is that Lunamaria in your sig?  Good screen cap.  You might be interested in this game - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ngCSbJTFEOI&feature=related - pretty fun if you don't mind doing some research to learn how to navigate the chinese UI.

Yeah its Luna.. Shes my babe haha.. That sig is actually a GIF of her firing the gun, it's pretty cool but for some reason MMORPG.com dosn't let you put GIF's in you're sig.. Lame, huh?

Game looks sweet but the chinese/japanese/whatever UI that is would get on my nerves beyond beleife lol.. I wanna get that Gundam RPG that was released on the PS2.. MS:Saga i think it is.. And it's actually translated.. It's not suppose to be that great, but the story looks cool and you can customize you're mecha with 1k+ different parts.. I'll find that game one day lol.. Jus too lazy to order it off the net for $25 xD

Currently Playing:
    Rift + Starcraft II + Gears Of War 3 Beta