Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Hacker caught

kevjardskevjards Member UncommonPosts: 1,452

One of the hackers thought to be behind attack on Sony,CIA,and such has been caught in a little town in englland called Wilton according to BBC,19yr old student,although i dont think he will be 19 when they are finished with him.According to info Scotland yard took a shitload of info from his property..how nice..i played 2 sony games.

Comments

• C-B-MC-B-M Member Posts: 2,659

Probably now he's going to be like "I'm just a kid!!! *sob*"  That's how it always works.

• Man1acMan1ac Member Posts: 1,428

At least put the link in your post dude

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/technology-13859868

Oh and probably not, UK jails are like hotels compared to some of the jails in other countries.

We're all Geniuses. Most of us just don't know it.

• kevjardskevjards Member UncommonPosts: 1,452

why put a link in..there is a post on main page i noticed after i put this on.sorry,not to mention not much more details than what i already said.

• DraenorDraenor Member UncommonPosts: 7,918

ahh crap nevermind I misread, boo.

Your argument is like a two legged dog with an eating disorder...weak and unbalanced.

• Man1acMan1ac Member Posts: 1,428

Originally posted by kevjards

why put a link in..there is a post on main page i noticed after i put this on.sorry,not to mention not much more details than what i already said.

It's called referencing, and no...the full story on the bbc website has a lot more info than what you said

We're all Geniuses. Most of us just don't know it.