Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Pretty good.. I'd suggest it

Not too sure what to say about G&H...........

It's a old engine, it gives a very old school MMO feel while playing, the graphics are okish but better than what people have been going on, the gameplay is little rigid and feels outdated.

Now, the above to me is all thumbs up........

Not sure how to explain, it gives me a satisifction of fun.. something I've not had in a mmo for years.  Graphics are always a last thing on my list when it comes to MMO's. its about gameplay and this has fun gameplay if your a old skool player like me.

I enjoy buying my next armor upgrade from vendors, getting my skills leveled and having a minion with me.  I've jjust entered my first dungeon and fought a big statue thing and the animations were awesome fun picking up my minon and lobbing her across the room.

It does need more work to the game, but what is on offer really pleases me... which is odd... as no MMO really pleases me lately. my last being Rift the graphics just detour from the gameplay for me and it was same old same old.

THis gives me a dodgy feeling of excitement, when is the next big monster boss around the corner and what will it be? I love the fantasy setting of roman times and so foryjh like Jason and the arganaunts..

If your bored of most MMO's, have a few quid to spare, enjoy a developement team with dedication and you like the old outn dated style MMOs/... then sign up!

:)

I for one, am  a happy customer

Comments

• BeachcomberBeachcomber Member Posts: 535

So, let me understand, you like "old school" but not "same old, same old"

Confusing.

• WazMeisterWazMeister Member Posts: 149

I see your point.

I mean old, old as in the same usaly crap that comes out time after time.

This is diffrent, and fun!

• waynejr2waynejr2 Member EpicPosts: 7,769

I don't think your thread is helping the game.  Maybe you should edit your OP and fix it.

http://www.youhaventlived.com/qblog/2010/QBlog190810A.html  

Epic Music:   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vAigCvelkhQ&list=PLo9FRw1AkDuQLEz7Gvvaz3ideB2NpFtT1

https://archive.org/details/softwarelibrary_msdos?&sort=-downloads&page=1

Kyleran:  "Now there's the real trick, learning to accept and enjoy a game for what it offers rather than pass on what might be a great playing experience because it lacks a few features you prefer."

John Henry Newman: "A man would do nothing if he waited until he could do it so well that no one could find fault."

FreddyNoNose:  "A good game needs no defense; a bad game has no defense." "Easily digested content is just as easily forgotten."

LacedOpium: "So the question that begs to be asked is, if you are not interested in the game mechanics that define the MMORPG genre, then why are you playing an MMORPG?"

• marz.at.playmarz.at.play Member UncommonPosts: 912

His post is actually tempting me to try it however I will wait for a free trial down the road before taking any plunge especially as it's not a finished product yet from what I've been hearing (no pvp, auction house, etc.)

• ClywdClywd Member UncommonPosts: 261

Originally posted by Beachcomber

So, let me understand, you like "old school" but not "same old, same old"

Confusing.

Old school = games before the game that shall not be named

Same old = games like the game that shall not be named

Currently playing: EverQuest
    Waiting for Pantheon: Rise of the Fallen

• TheLizardbonesTheLizardbones Member CommonPosts: 10,910

I would recommend people try the game as well. I would not personally purchase the game or have a sub at the price they are asking, but I can recognize that there is value to the game itself. Unlike a lot of games out right now that I've tried, there's nothing wrong with it, you just have to like the setting (ancient Rome) and some of the mechanics (minions and villas).

I can not remember winning or losing a single debate on the internet.