Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Where to get DoV cheap in the UK?

KniknaxKniknax Member UncommonPosts: 576

Hi, does anyone know a good place to get Destiny of Velious reasonably cheaply? If you buy it in the UK through SOE its £35, which is very expensive for a small expansion. I found it on Steam for £19, which seems the best so far,  although Amazon USA have it for £12, but they wont let you click purchase if your not in the states!

If anyone has seen any special offers, please share! Many thanks.

"When people don't know much about something, they tend to fill in the blanks the way they want them to be filled in. They are almost always disappointed." - Will Wright

Comments

• fivorothfivoroth Member UncommonPosts: 3,916

Have you tried this? > http://www.amazon.com/EverQuest-II-Destiny-Velious-Download/dp/B004J4VXPE/ref=sr_1_4?ie=UTF8&qid=1308588094&sr=8-4

I am from the UK and I got to the confirm page and it seemed okay (never actually bought it ^) Although 25.99 dollars is not much cheaper than 19 quid....

Mission in life: Vanquish all MMORPG.com trolls - especially TESO, WOW and GW2 trolls.

• LostHawkLostHawk Member UncommonPosts: 56

From the Amazon DoV description:

Downloading: Currently, this item is available only to customers located in the United States and who have a U.S. billing address.

I already tried buying such download on Amazon and sadly, it's rejected at some point during the checkout.

• fivorothfivoroth Member UncommonPosts: 3,916

Then the OP should buy the game off steam for 19.99. SOE no longer distribute retail copies for EQ 1/2 in Europe, not in the UK at least.

Mission in life: Vanquish all MMORPG.com trolls - especially TESO, WOW and GW2 trolls.