Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Merge All of the Developers Corner Forums to The Pub at MMORPG.com

Sanity888Sanity888 Member UncommonPosts: 185

There are very few threads and posts in all of the developer corner forums compared to The Pub at MMORPG.com ... and it seems like most people already use The Pub at MMORPG.com to discuss various game concepts. I'm asking this because my thread discussing how to make sandbox games less niche (which in turn became a flame war discussing what constitutes as a sandbox) was moved to Developers Corner and I'm afraid it won't get the attention it deserves now. I think The Pub at MMORPG.com could handle the little extra load it would get, so why not?

Comments

• CastillleCastillle Member UncommonPosts: 2,679

I have to say that making it a subsection of the pub would be better and would give it more traffic.  I dont think people really notice the small "developers corner" button on the left hand side of the forums lol.

''/\/\'' Posted using Iphone bunni
    ( o.o)
    (")(")
    **This bunny was cloned from bunnies belonging to Gobla and is part of the Quizzical Fanclub and the The Marvelously Meowhead Fan Club**

• MikeBMikeB Community ManagerAdministrator RarePosts: 6,555

Originally posted by Castillle

I have to say that making it a subsection of the pub would be better and would give it more traffic.  I dont think people really notice the small "developers corner" button on the left hand side of the forums lol.

Not sure if this is possible given the way our forums are setup on the backend. Will investigate! Thanks.

• MeowheadMeowhead Member UncommonPosts: 3,716

Originally posted by MikeB

Not sure if this is possible given the way our forums are setup on the backend. Will investigate! Thanks.

That would be awesome if Developers Corner was no longer some sort of creepy, sad, forlorn ghetto that people aren't even aware exists. D:

• MikeBMikeB Community ManagerAdministrator RarePosts: 6,555

Originally posted by Meowhead

That would be awesome if Developers Corner was no longer some sort of creepy, sad, forlorn ghetto that people aren't even aware exists. D:

Random: Your response made me think of this.

• xKingdomxxKingdomx Member UncommonPosts: 1,541

Originally posted by Sanity888

I'm asking this because my thread discussing how to make sandbox games less niche (which in turn became a flame war discussing what constitutes as a sandbox) was moved to Developers Corner and I'm afraid it won't get the attention it deserves now.

Wait, just a small question, so you want your thread to continue to be a flame war? Attention seeking much?? :P

But really, yea I agree this forum should be a sub-section of the pub, since the pub has the most traffic and everyone looks there, so ideas get out better. The downside is that, there are always trolls there ready to destroy your thread with the most hideous methods. eg: demeaning others for no reason

How much WoW could a WoWhater hate, if a WoWhater could hate WoW?
    As much WoW as a WoWhater would, if a WoWhater could hate WoW.

• CastillleCastillle Member UncommonPosts: 2,679

Ohh MikeB! If its not possible then maybe just add a link to the Dev Corner when you press the "forums" tab (the one between features and news in the tabs part)

One main reason I never saw it before was because if you press that forum button, it doesnt show dev corner anywhere and takes you to general discussion stuffs o.o

''/\/\'' Posted using Iphone bunni
    ( o.o)
    (")(")
    **This bunny was cloned from bunnies belonging to Gobla and is part of the Quizzical Fanclub and the The Marvelously Meowhead Fan Club**