Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Your position in queue...

raulaunraulaun Member Posts: 35

Over NINE THOUSAND!

Who here loves this reference riot games threw into their cap for login queues?

Comments

• theniffrigtheniffrig Member UncommonPosts: 351

Decided to try this game after the recent article on this site. The que times are insane. 1st before i can hit the play button, the server is said to be busy. Then when i finally get to log in, i'm in a que and the approximate wating time is just stuck on "calculating..." and that was over 30 mins ago.

Must be alot of people playing this!

• TyrxzTyrxz Member Posts: 329

I laughed the first time I saw that to :P However, they EU servers are so crappy! Annoys the hell out of me. Once I was in a 3 h and 40 minutes long que! WTF?!? Get it together riot...

scribble scribble scribble

• etlaretlar Member UncommonPosts: 855

The EU servers are actually a joke, seems so amateurish (spelling?) each time the eu servers are busy or down, i

i´ve begun checking us server satus, and its always online...what the hell??  ::)

other than that, i think its a pretty good game :)

• PigozzPigozz Member UncommonPosts: 886

Last days Im over 9000 like all the time, the serrvers are really messed up://

Plus login time estimationstuck on "calculating" ...how pleasant

I want to rape em with me swain plox!

I think I actually spent way more time reading and theorycrafting about MMOs than playing them

• seifer93seifer93 Member Posts: 6

You EU guys, should really just go to the US servers, they're much more stable (although they're not perfect either.) Of course that would require you guys to start a new account and start from scratch, so I wouldn't blame you if you don't want to.

• PapadamPapadam Member Posts: 2,102

Originally posted by seifer93

You EU guys, should really just go to the US servers, they're much more stable (although they're not perfect either.) Of course that would require you guys to start a new account and start from scratch, so I wouldn't blame you if you don't want to.

Pretty bad timing to post that since they split the EU sever in 2 yesterday which means no more ques...

If WoW = The Beatles
    and WAR = Led Zeppelin
    Then LotrO = Pink Floyd