Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Dev's, if you see this can you help a new customer? Please

Hey,

I took the plunge (Wifes gonna kill me) and just pre-orderd the game on D2D.

My understanding was the Head Star means we can play now... before the main launch on 21st... but now I get the feeling they will wipe everything on main launch, am I correct?  Feels a waste of a head start.

Also, I've paid and made an account, logged in and it says "You can only play until 21st june". 

DO we not get 30 days play like most MMO's on purchase?

Also how do I actually login forums? I'm using my persona name but I can't login offical forums. Also add payment does not work...... am I missing another key that triggers 30 days and tells them I just bought the game?

Cheers

Comments

• DeadmanJackDeadmanJack Member UncommonPosts: 11

Hi WazMeister,

Let's hope your wife doesn't kill you :)

If you pre-ordered the game, you can play now.  Your retailer should have given you a key for Head Start.  If you have yet to receive it, please email [email protected] with a copy of your receipt and they will get you a Head Start key.

Your characters will NOT be wiped.  Head Start is a bonus *ahem* head start for those who have pre-ordered.

[email protected] will be able to answer your forum questions.

You will be able to actually subscribe to the game upon launch at which time you can choose your subscription.

I hope this helps and see you in Rome!

• WazMeisterWazMeister Member Posts: 149

When does my 30 day free month play time start?

• DeadmanJackDeadmanJack Member UncommonPosts: 11

Hi,

Your 30 days free starts when you subscribe to the game.  The 30 days does not start with your Head Start, so you get a little extra free time thrown in there.

• VultureSkullVultureSkull Member UncommonPosts: 1,774

Originally posted by WazMeister

Hey,

I took the plunge (Wifes gonna kill me) and just pre-orderd the game on D2D.

My understanding was the Head Star means we can play now... before the main launch on 21st... but now I get the feeling they will wipe everything on main launch, am I correct?  Feels a waste of a head start.

Also, I've paid and made an account, logged in and it says "You can only play until 21st june". 

DO we not get 30 days play like most MMO's on purchase?

Also how do I actually login forums? I'm using my persona name but I can't login offical forums. Also add payment does not work...... am I missing another key that triggers 30 days and tells them I just bought the game?

Cheers

ksaffel has already answered your questions, but here is my response, as I too bought the Head Start ftom D2D UK.

1. They will not wipe chars in the head start, you just start early then others. Beta testing is where they wipe chars.

2. You can play free until the 21st of June and then your 30 days free time will start.

You get a head start key whcih you apply to your account, this will give you access to the game/forums now. Once the game launches proper go back to your D2D purchase page and there you will find another Full game key, which you apply to your account, to give you access from there on in.

Log in to the forums using your normal account name and password, the persona name is for display purposes only and will display when you make a post.

Hope this clears all your questions.