It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!
Update Notes for Update 2.06
Age of Conan : Unrated
**These notes do not necessarily reflect the final version that will be deployed on Live**
Here is a brief overview of some of the exciting things in this update!
* The Forgotten City - level 40-80 solo dungeon
* The Breach - level 40-80 solo dungeon
These can be found north in Gateway to Khitai. See waypoints on the map. You can obtain quests for these new areas from NPCs in Gateway to Khitai. See Akana and Jiuling for Forgotten City quests, and speak to Menudsjin to obtain quests for The Breach.
Khitai dungeon balancing
We have reworked the normal modes of the Khitai dungeons to offer a more balanced option and hopefully make them more interesting and rewarding for people to attempt. The earlier instances have also been made more accessible for those arriving in Khitai for the first time, and will not require any AA investment to be worthwhile options.
This update includes the new vanity armor tab, which allows players to wear items for vanity / social purposes over their stat granting armor. The equipment window is now split between "Power" and "Vanity" items. Currently you use any item you meet the requirement for as vanity armor. You can also appear naked in any location. Vanity armor will be disabled in minigames and sieges.
This version contains the new free-to-play hybrid changes. All players on Testlive will be considered Premium Players. What is most important for us to get feedback on:
* You should not be restricted in any way as a premium player.
The new Item Shop is also included in this build, but it is not yet open for use. The button to access the shop is next to the inventory button in the standard UI. You can also press the comma key (,) to open the shop. The shop will be open next week for you to browse the goodies.
See : Free and Premium Content Overview for more information.
Blood and Glory PVP server
Detailed information will be posted soon. This server will be available on Testlive soon!
* When you kill someone in PvP that is worth PvP xp, your target now has a chance of generating loot.
* Added a new option for team vs team mini-game matches through a new queue option. This queue is designed to let organized teams pit their wits against other organized teams for bragging rights.
* Existing Battlekeep rewards have been redesigned. The complete list of new rewards are: Health, Natural Regens for Mana and Stamina, CC Resistances, and PvP XP modifier.
Civilized men are more discourteous than savages because they know they can
be impolite without having their skulls split, as a general thing.
-Robert E. Howard