Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

New Player

rygard49rygard49 Member UncommonPosts: 973

Hey all, I just started playing again after about 10 years away. I'm playing on the Pacific Shard and was just curious if there are any guilds or veterans interested in taking a newbie under their wing. I've done a lot of research on builds, and I've got my own house and everything. Just looking to be social and see what the game has to offer at the higher end of the spectrum.

Comments

• bambookbambook Member UncommonPosts: 180

I have exectly same question, i am also an ex player, I was GM smithy. So if you find somone to play with , ill resub and join with you =). Right now i am playing darkfall it reminds me of UO and getting better and better , but UO still gives me best memories=)

• rygard49rygard49 Member UncommonPosts: 973

Right on! Darkfall was another game I was looking at before I decided to sail familiar waters.

I've been back a month now and I'm having a blast, but I read about all these legendary champion spawns, and all the cool activities going on so I know I've just scratched the surface. My friend just started playing again last night, so at least there are two of us. We're still very much in the newb phase, but he found out one of his older characters had a small cache of gold. So we're well funded newbs. :)

If I get into any larger group I'll for sure let you know.