Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Looking for some commands to enhance the view

monarc333monarc333 Member UncommonPosts: 622

I've recently committed myself to finishing as much of this game as I can before you know who releases their mmo later this year. From some time back I seem to remember that you can type in a command to increase the far distance viewing and other adjustments. Would anyone happen to know these commands? Thanks so much.

-M

Comments

• skeaserskeaser Member RarePosts: 4,179
    Sig so that badges don't eat my posts.

• monarc333monarc333 Member UncommonPosts: 622

Thanks!

• EthianEthian Member Posts: 1,216

Someone was talking about it last night ingame. 

/setting 1111 or something like that I think. Not sure exactly what it does but I'll post here if I find out more about it tonight.

"I play Tera for the gameplay"

• BladestromBladestrom Member UncommonPosts: 5,001

/setfog 50000, 750000 is really good, basically sets to massive viewing range.  Could go even further and lose a bit of the layering but set fog to max /setfog 999999.  Both make a massive difference, option to not do it where you want local fog options.

rpg/mmorg history: Dun Darach>Bloodwych>Bards Tale 1-3>Eye of the beholder > Might and Magic 2,3,5 > FFVII> Baldur's Gate 1, 2 > Planescape Torment >Morrowind > WOW > oblivion > LOTR > Guild Wars (1900hrs elementalist) Vanguard. > GW2(1000 elementalist), Wildstar

Now playing GW2, AOW 3, ESO, LOTR, Elite D