Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Needs Players!!!!

adeptinwaradeptinwar Member Posts: 40

This  game has got to be one of the best games i have ever played...and i have played them all. I wish this game was better at advertising and patching. If those two things were actually managed properly i think this game could have been so much more than it was.

I get that some people don't like it because it is a grind etc...but what game isn't? All games have a grind in one way or another. I truly believe if you like PvP and don't automatically judge a game because it is eastern or western, you will like this game. Every aspect about this game is built around PvP.  Lately they have been doing a lot of events for the players, unfortuneately they started doing this so late.

If you are looking for a game to play and you like PvP keep checking www.playrf.com for a new server to open. I think they will be doing that within the next few months. The only reason i am saying wait for a new server is because i think it will be more fun to a new player / returning player. Their main server "elmer" is already far too established. I think i will try this game out one more time on the new server and i hope if you plan to as well spread the word to some friends. Try and get the new server as populated as possible if it does manage to be highly populated i know you will have a great time. RF never failed me on a "fun factor". One more thing if you are new to this game dont just play it and solo, meet people and try and play with others it will improve your experience of this game immensely. One of the reasons i am saying that is because i don't know how many times i have read a new player flame and say "this game blows, too much grinding and working on pts alone" etc.... Yes their is a grind to make your character good but you dont have to be alone when doing so. This is a RvRvR game its not about soloing its about working together, so do yourself a favor and play with others and have fun!

Comments

• steelfinsteelfin Member UncommonPosts: 121

imo it lacked quests and you had to grind.  not to mention rangers have it hard since they need to make the arrows.  the tutorial isn't very helpful.  there's a lack in community, and I'm wondering what i'm supposed to do nearly all the time. plus there's no mounts.

• BoreccBorecc Member Posts: 35

I played 2yers on retails, playrf.com and more on codemasters before, I had 58 lvl character on retail. I moved off in time when nearly all players were about that levels, but few 65 who glithed their LVLUP in BDs. This game is full of freaking dupers and hackers with nerfed unbalance amongst the races. With so crappy management I have ever seen. I deleted my character after x servers merge to keep population in game. Game masters in game suck so much too. Just a plain example I know that GM created +6 int weapons for his friend in game. What gameplay is this ?

I would not recommend this game to anyone, unless you are a rich kid without a manner or you like the duper/hacker. Then RF online is excatly for you.

Fast verdict :

Crappy management = Crappy game with no service, with no GMs and Hackers roaming all over the world.