Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Gamers Gate has this on offer £19.99

CaldrinCaldrin Member UncommonPosts: 4,505

http://www.gamersgate.co.uk/DD-EARTHRISE/earthrise?aff=ggnews

Now that price is more like it, i might be tempted to pick it up now jsut to check this is really like..

I also see the have reduced the price on their official website as well.. Tho 30 euros is still too much for this lol

Comments

• SyrusSyiSyrusSyi Member Posts: 366

Man this game has some ppotinal but some deveolopers just have no idea how to finish a game before they realase..........

Playing: Single player games |

Awaiting: Wild Star |Blade & Soul | The Repopulation | The Elder Scrolls online | ArcheAge | Firefall | Survarium | Bless | Black Desert |

Played: Guild Wars | Diablo 3 |The War Z | Runescape |World of Warcraft |Combat Arms |Perfect World | Rift | Fiesta | DC universe online | Aion | Age of Conan |Allods | Vindictus | The Secret World | Forge | Battle of the Immortals | Global Agenda| Cabal Online | Tera |

• CaldrinCaldrin Member UncommonPosts: 4,505

Yeah aint that the truth... I may pick this up as £19.99 aint too bad even if i stop playing after the first month ill always have it to go back to..

• CaldrinCaldrin Member UncommonPosts: 4,505

Same price on direct2drive as well.

• HanoverZHanoverZ Member Posts: 1,239

Originally posted by Caldrin

http://www.gamersgate.co.uk/DD-EARTHRISE/earthrise?aff=ggnews

Now that price is more like it, i might be tempted to pick it up now jsut to check this is really like..

I also see the have reduced the price on their official website as well.. Tho 30 euros is still too much for this lol

Wait for a trial

I win!!! LOL@U

Leave a Comment

bolditalicunderlinestrikecodeimageurlquotespoiler
BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file