Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

FE down for maintenance again ? WTF. NGE on the way?

GeschaeferGeschaefer Member Posts: 117

Dude. I re-subscribed and redownloaded 2 nights ago; and have yet had a chance to play the game with this 2 day maintenance update.

This is bogus.

I hope you devs arent gonna pull a SWG on us.

Please get ur game up and running.... please take a lesson from a compeditor of yours and do not push anything near a SWG NGE upgrade on us.

It wont work,

G.E.Schaefer
Played: EQ1. EQ2. FFXI. SWG. Aion. WAR. LOTRO. TabulaRasa. Hellgate London. Diablo 1. Diablo II. Diablo 3. STO. WOW. Vanguard. Guild Wars. Rift. Terra. The Secret World. EVE. Guild Wars 2. Firefall. Neverwinter.

Comments

• rashherorashhero Member UncommonPosts: 510

Anyone else see this as just an anti SWG-NGE post?

I mean it's already been established that FE is dumbing down and going the NGE rout from a skill based game to class. Yet the OP seems to be pissed and eluding to the idea it may be happening and he's not happy about it? Come on. Lame attempt.

Please lock thread.

• KvjavsKvjavs Member Posts: 16

Originally posted by rashhero

Anyone else see this as just an anti SWG-NGE post?

I mean it's already been established that FE is dumbing down and going the NGE rout from a skill based game to class. Yet the OP seems to be pissed and eluding to the idea it may be happening and he's not happy about it? Come on. Lame attempt.

Please lock thread.

Careful about posting anything that is against the OPs statement... you may get an infraction like I did.

---

Dear Kvjavs,

You have been issued a warning by one of our moderators.

Warning Category: Trolling

Reason: Posting excessive negative comments or baiting others to respond in a negative manner is considered trolling on the MMORPG.com forums.

This warning was generated from the following post on our discussion forum:

Thread: FE down for maintenance again ? WTF. NGE on the way?

Below is the content of the post:

------------------------------------------------

Originally posted by Geschaefer

Dude. I re-subscribed and redownloaded 2 nights ago; and have yet had a chance to play the game with this 2 day maintenance update.

This is bogus.

I hope you devs arent gonna pull a SWG on us.

Please get ur game up and running.... please take a lesson from a compeditor of yours and do not push anything near a SWG NGE upgrade on us.

It wont work,

How about you have some patience and read that they are doing server transfers/maintenance? Go outside or play another game while you wait.