Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

APB

UsingerUsinger Member UncommonPosts: 26

Well I have made a Gamer's First account, confirmed and everything...but...when I attempt to log into APB I get a username/password error. I can log into my Gamer's First account, but not into APB.

Am I missing something?  There doesn't seem to be a hint of what it can be from my scrutiny of the GF info on their web sites...but I am often the victim of overlooking the obvious...

Any help with be appreciated....

Comments

• EladiEladi Member UncommonPosts: 1,145

I assume you downloaded the game true thier GamerFirst Live launcher (the tingly thats lets you download all games)

If you just happne to have a old APB installers , that wont work, need the new downladed version.

then try to use eiher your Username Or Email Adress you registered whit. the server sometimes act silly whit those.

other then that is should work, you can try to do a reset of your pasword (pretend you lost it) and maybe it updates then.

also, the gamerfirst launcher is kinda laggy for your game, once you get it to run make a shortcut directly from the gamerfirst/apb folder. look for the APBLauncer.exe file.