Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

GBA - GROOVY!

Hey TOR-zans!

It’s Monday (!!) and another episode of Good, Bad, Artifact is up for your viewing pleasure. The results are in for the new SWTOR info and how you rated it.

Check out Today’s GBA! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qRHRFP7Mh9Q

Go Subscribe @ www.youtube.com/thetorchannel

I’ll be on GB.TV’s The Republic (Ep. 42) this week – follow us on Twitter so you are in the "know".

TORtalkpodcast

Thetorchannel

gamebreakertv

~Aaron G. Thompson

www.TOR-Talk.com

Host of the Only Un-Official Star Wars The Old Republic Vodcast - www.youtube.com/user/uswtorv

Comments

• GMan3GMan3 Member CommonPosts: 2,127

Another nice vid Aaron.  Good job.  Although, let's be honest, you had REALLY good material to work with this time.  I'm looking forward to what you can do with another slow week or two.

"If half of what you tell me is a lie, how can I believe any of it?"

• whilanwhilan Member UncommonPosts: 3,472

I really liked it.

I wanna be that person that lets my team die. More glory that way.  It looks like that fight was really tough and you manage to overcome it.

As for the video it'self. It's getting a lot better, the artifact piece still feels a little odd to me.  I know it's suppose to replace the ugly portion of good, bad and the ugly.  Me? i would have used a different word. I dunno what but i would have.  Not telling you, you have to change it just when it goes good....bad...artifact it feels off to me.

Overall though the quality seems to be improving with each one.

Help me Bioware, you're my only hope.

Is ToR going to be good? Dude it's Bioware making a freaking star wars game, all signs point to awesome. -G4tv MMo report.

• agthompsonagthompson Member Posts: 99

Awesome guys!  thanks... i appreciate you both very much.  And Whilan, "Artifact", is a play on words - in SWTOR Artifact replaces items of "Epic" quality.  So the title means - Good, Bad, "Epic" or Good, Bad, "really really cool".  Not Ugly.

And not game boy advance.  ;)

Thanks again guys!

~Aaron

Host of the Only Un-Official Star Wars The Old Republic Vodcast - www.youtube.com/user/uswtorv