Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Horrible matchmaking in WOT of late

Malzor442Malzor442 Member UncommonPosts: 5

#1 first off I loved the product in beta I even put my hard earned money down . I bought the medium and small package to get two free tanks !.

Now with the 6.4 patch it seems I get alot of battles with four tiers in them . Its fine if your tier 8-9 but I didnt grind one faction instead I opted to play all the tanks of each faction . (In hindsight a mistake as its the higher tier tanks vs there targets)

This is a game where they track your progress wins and looses yet if you are say tier 5 or six you can face this tier nine IS 4's that there is no way you can harm outside of loading high explosive (which btw will only damage a tank a small ammount while in return you can be killed by one or two at the most shots

This is my experiance on the north american server today I played for two hours and won one game (and I didnt even effect that game much as its was controlled by the higher tiers)

Ive paid three months worth of premium time on a gold tank called the Lowe and it does let me be competitive in matchs , but I would like to advance the tanks thats lead to better tanks .

-Frustrated paying customer