Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

What character are you most interested in meeting in-game

so due to the race/class thread, i been spending time going over old republic lore and looking at wookiepedia.  while doing this i started thinking about various characters we have seen and heard about so far.  So i pose this question to all of you following the lore, who are you most interested in meeting and finding out more about?

For me its a toss up between Hylo Visz and Zeerid Korr.  Zeerid, or Z-man, is a smuggler  in the Deceived novel.  he is ex-havoc squad and not afraid to get a little crazy.  Hylo is another smuggler that is featured in Breaking the Mandalorian Blockade.  She is even crazier than Zeerid and kinda like Han in that she is willing to do just about anything to get credits.  She even steals the first prototype Vanguard ship from a jedi.

Unfortunately due to the information we have on them, it is quite possible neither could show up in game.  I won't mention why for Zeerid to avoid spoilers for the book, but Hylo is rumored to have been killed for double crossing a hutt.  However it wouldn't be the first time she has been rumored to be dead, so heres hoping she isn't. ;)

Comments

• BarakIIIBarakIII Member Posts: 800

I don't actually know that much of the lore, especially for this time period. Certainly little to nothing of individuals so I think I'll have to just say Satale Shan. I'm sure since many of us have played Kotor therefore playing as Revan we wll want to know what Revan's descendant is like. I know many folks didn't like Threat to Peace, I personally didn't like the artwork, but overall I thought it a good comic and liked the Satale Shan character.

• twodayslatetwodayslate Member Posts: 724

HK-47.  Not necessarily EU lore based, but he was my favorite character from the games.  When I saw that cameo of his in one of the old trailers, I couldn't help but smile at the memory of wiping out a Tusken Raider camp.

• Ichigo83Ichigo83 Member Posts: 86

I would Like to see Raven come back even if its just in a boss fight or as a quest giver  later on at higher lvls also HK-47 as a companion would so rock. really looking forward to the raven quest flash point.

• rudbarrudbar Member Posts: 67

HK-47, he and Jolie Bindo were the best characters in KOTOR games, but Jolie has probably died already, so that only leaves HK-47.

Played: SWG-FFXI-EQ2-Aion

Anticipated in order of Hype:
    ArcheAge
    GW2
    TERA
    SWTOR

Not enough info, but looks promising:
    Blade & Soul