Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

which faction would win in a fight?

FurorFuror Member Posts: 374

Which 3 faction would win in a fight? i would be thinking something like daoc type pvp? faction versus factions. versus other faction?

Comments

• GruntyGrunty Member EpicPosts: 8,657

Dragons. They'd push and prod the other two into a battle between each other. Afterwards, they'd come in and clean up the leftovers.

But then that would upset the balance. We wouldn't want that.

"I used to think the worst thing in life was to be all alone.  It's not.  The worst thing in life is to end up with people who make you feel all alone."  Robin Williams
  • piithpiith Member Posts: 95

which fight are you talking about

• spookydomspookydom Member UncommonPosts: 1,782

Whatever faction my toon is in. That's right I said it! (Hides under table) ;)

• SandaStunnaSandaStunna Member Posts: 101

who ever has the best melee. im starting to think the combat is similar to fallen earth with more magic.

• IronfungusIronfungus Member Posts: 519

Originally posted by Furor

Which 3 faction would win in a fight? i would be thinking something like daoc type pvp? faction versus factions. versus other faction?

So far the illuminati is winn--err...hmm. I don't know. Que.gif

• rpgalonrpgalon Member Posts: 430

probably illuminati, cause they don't give a **** to who you are or where you from.

they only accept the best of the best. 

they believe in the survival of the fittest.

and they know how to keep a secret...

• GTwanderGTwander Member UncommonPosts: 6,035

The triads... oop, I mean dragons.

Face it, there's lots more of them, and they play just as dirty as the illuminati.

Writer / Musician / Game Designer

Now Playing: Skyrim, Wurm Online, Tropico 4
    Waiting On: GW2, TSW, Archeage, The Rapture

• VidirVidir Member UncommonPosts: 963

Originally posted by Furor

game is pve,pvp is not imprtant,if it ever will take any big focus in the game the game wil fail like all other games that focus on pvp.

• chriselchrisel Member UncommonPosts: 990

The faction I will join will win the fights.

Make us care MORE about our faction & world pvp!

• ariestearieste Member UncommonPosts: 3,309

Originally posted by grunty

Dragons. They'd push and prod the other two into a battle between each other. Afterwards, they'd come in and clean up the leftovers.

This.

"I’d rather work on something with great potential than on fulfilling a promise of mediocrity."

- Raph Koster

Tried: AO,EQ,EQ2,DAoC,SWG,AA,SB,HZ,CoX,PS,GA,TR,IV,GnH,EVE, PP,DnL,WAR,MxO,SWG,FE,VG,AoC,DDO,LoTRO,Rift,TOR,Aion,Tera,TSW,GW2,DCUO,CO,STO
    Favourites: AO,SWG,EVE,TR,LoTRO,TSW,EQ2, Firefall
    Currently Playing: ESO

• SagasaintSagasaint Member UncommonPosts: 466

Illuminati. they would threat you to leave or give them back the money you owe them