Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

MSN does it's part to hype up ToR with 20 videos.

whilanwhilan Member UncommonPosts: 3,472

It appears that MSNBC is also taking part in hyping the game up with 20 videos of star wars the old republic.  If you've been following the game closely then you'll most likely have seen all these. However if you haven't been, then there are some videos you may not have seen.   The 20 videos are from various points in development. So keep that in mind when judging the graphics. the flashpoint video (the long one) is probably the best to judge on graphics and such.

Check out the very short atricle then click the links or the picture to start the 20 video auto playlist.

http://ingame.msnbc.msn.com/_news/2011/05/26/6724406-20-videos-about-star-wars-the-old-republic

Note: The first two are the videos by Blur so thats isn't in game video...the rest is though.

Edit: Fixed the title.

Help me Bioware, you're my only hope.

Is ToR going to be good? Dude it's Bioware making a freaking star wars game, all signs point to awesome. -G4tv MMo report.

Comments

• jpnzjpnz Member Posts: 3,529

Originally posted by whilan

It appears that MSNBC is also taking part in hyping the game up with 20 videos of star wars the old republic.  If you've been following the game closely then you'll most likely have seen all these. However if you haven't been, then there are some videos you may not have seen.   The 20 videos are from various points in development. So keep that in mind when judging the graphics. the flashpoint video (the long one) is probably the best to judge on graphics and such.

Check out the very short atricle then click the links or the picture to start the 20 video auto playlist.

http://ingame.msnbc.msn.com/_news/2011/05/26/6724406-20-videos-about-star-wars-the-old-republic

Note: The first two are the videos by Blur so thats isn't in game video...the rest is though.

Edit: Fixed the title.

As a person who is involved in the computer IT side of things (although on a much boring side, SQL/Web app) the things Blur makes just blows my mind. I can't even fathom how the heck they make them.

Gdemami -
    Informing people about your thoughts and impressions is not a review, it's a blog.