Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

GW2 OST Main Theme

Zeppelin5083Zeppelin5083 Member Posts: 410

GW2 OST Main Theme

I haven't seen this posted, so decided I'd throw it up here.

There is also uploads of other GW2 songs by that user, so enjoy!

Comments

• LeononaLeonona Member UncommonPosts: 225

I didn't know the OST had been released. I guess he has been doing GW2 and Skyrim at pretty much the same time. Skyrim sounds much grander to me. Although it's nice, Gw2 seems to dabble around in many of the same themes, which were introduced with EotN. It would be nice if the music could go new places, but perhaps it has to sound like Guild Wars.

• KalferKalfer Member Posts: 779

Originally posted by Zeppelin5083

GW2 OST Main Theme

I haven't seen this posted, so decided I'd throw it up here.

There is also uploads of other GW2 songs by that user, so enjoy!

Just so you know there are several gw2 music threads, where this would fit in nicely. It's too bad we can't get a good OST discussion going because people keep making new topics about GW2 OST / Jeremy :(

• Dream_ChaserDream_Chaser Member Posts: 1,043

Originally posted by Leonona

I didn't know the OST had been released. I guess he has been doing GW2 and Skyrim at pretty much the same time. Skyrim sounds much grander to me. Although it's nice, Gw2 seems to dabble around in many of the same themes, which were introduced with EotN. It would be nice if the music could go new places, but perhaps it has to sound like Guild Wars.

I thought the Black Citadel music was really unique insofar as fantasy game music goes, and certainly not the typical Guild Wars fare. It appeals to me because it's more heavy on the drums than usual Guild Wars stuff, and I like drums.