Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Poll: What Ugly Race Do You Wish Was Playable in SW:TOR?

2»

Comments

• TheCrow2kTheCrow2k Member Posts: 953

Originally posted by Logos1326

Gamorrean..

Good choice, I would probably pick Dug or Gamorrean.

• guignol69guignol69 Member UncommonPosts: 72

Would love to play as a trandoshan smuggler or bounty hunter too, or a neimoidian if some good economic/craft system is planned.

What about a pau'an sith : would be freaking awesome image

It's just one step from the sublime to the ridiculous.
    C9 impatient awaiter

• RequiamerRequiamer Member Posts: 2,034

I want to be an Otolla to throw in ridiculous and silly jokes all day long, and have the force constantly save my ass from my legendary clumsiness. At least i wouldn't have to aim at the mobs and could just shoot aimlessly in the air or on my friends. that would be so great...

http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Otolla

• apollobsg75apollobsg75 Member Posts: 66

weequay sucka!

• sazabisazabi Member UncommonPosts: 389

Rodian no doubt.

always chose rodian model in jedi knight series games... and i played jedi academy for like 4 years straight... never changed from rodian to anything else ;p

• BonenBonen Member Posts: 20

Duros for a bounty hunter

• SirBalinSirBalin Member UncommonPosts: 1,300

Good choice for sure:  Gamorrean

But, my question is...why can't I play a droid?  Why do people just need to make droids?  I think playing a droid would be a blast!

Incognito
    www.incognito-gaming.us
    "You're either with us or against us"

• AdamantineAdamantine Member RarePosts: 5,085

I definitely dont want to play an ugly race.

• Ebil_PiwatEbil_Piwat Member Posts: 208

Voted other, as there was no all of the above option.

It's a shame Bioware trys to pass of how 'hard' it is to do animations on non human models for TOR. Yes they constantly refer to 'that other Star Wars game' but it's sad to see that other game gave us race options, and no class limitations and was able to animate their actions almost a decade ago.

But hey, Bioware will give up options you say? Really? I see Human. Chiss -> Blue Human. The 2 Mikurla, Mik-whatever races.. Green Human, Blind Human.. Check. And yes the Seh-Hex-Xi Twi'lek.. Humans with big pony tails.

And before the hater trolls chime in.. no I'm not trying to say give us SWG's races.. Just give us races. I mean it is Star Wars hell you could find more exotic diversity on hollywood blvd in Los Angeles, than in the TOR line up.

SWTOR. Face it, in the Scooby Doo Mystery Solving Van of coolness, this game is Velma. In this current MMO climate it has about as much chance for survival as a group of inquisitive teenagers in a 1980s slasher flick. -Tardcore May, 2011

• gamer1982o39gamer1982o39 Member Posts: 212

wook.. ie..

I want to own property too

• astoriaastoria Member UncommonPosts: 1,677

Hutt. I think in one of the books, Leia fought a Hutt Jedi. Apparently, when they aren't fat, they're more like snakes. I could be wrong, remembering things read a long time ago.

"Never met a pack of humans that were any different. Look at the idiots that get elected every couple of years. You really consider those guys more mature than us? The only difference between us and them is, when they gank some noobs and take their stuff, the noobs actually die." - Madimorga

• gilbert45885gilbert45885 Member Posts: 23

(Race): Hairless Wookie

• guignol69guignol69 Member UncommonPosts: 72

Originally posted by Ebil_Piwat

Voted other, as there was no all of the above option.

It's a shame Bioware trys to pass of how 'hard' it is to do animations on non human models for TOR. Yes they constantly refer to 'that other Star Wars game' but it's sad to see that other game gave us race options, and no class limitations and was able to animate their actions almost a decade ago.

But hey, Bioware will give up options you say? Really? I see Human. Chiss -> Blue Human. The 2 Mikurla, Mik-whatever races.. Green Human, Blind Human.. Check. And yes the Seh-Hex-Xi Twi'lek.. Humans with big pony tails.

And before the hater trolls chime in.. no I'm not trying to say give us SWG's races.. Just give us races. I mean it is Star Wars hell you could find more exotic diversity on hollywood blvd in Los Angeles, than in the TOR line up.

I think BW just try to keep it cautious and focused in order not to fail their very first MMO launch, nevertheless I think we can sustain our hopes for the first expansion : if they well succeed they'll probably become more enterprising  ;)

It's just one step from the sublime to the ridiculous.
    C9 impatient awaiter

• Trident9259Trident9259 Member UncommonPosts: 860

bothans.

• RagnavenRagnaven Member Posts: 483

Wookiee trooper would rock.

• TakusicTakusic Member Posts: 6
    I voted other for wookiees.
  • WarzodWarzod Member RarePosts: 495

Originally posted by takayi

Greedo shot first.

Ugg, I hope this was a joke. Because that's what those touchy feely redo's of the classic trilogy were. Han Solo was a scoundrel and a survivor. He shot Greedo plain and simple. Might Greedo have shot him? Perhaps but the simple fact is he didn't and it made Solo a more complex character. A darker knight as it were.

Oh, and I chose Sulllustan. Love those big eared goofs.

• FoomerangFoomerang Member UncommonPosts: 5,628

I voted other because Id love to play a Gand bounty hunter or imperial agent. Zuckuss is a badass.

• madeuxmadeux Member Posts: 1,786

Originally posted by takayi

Greedo shot first.

Agreed.  George says Greedo shot first, therefore Greedo shot first.

George=Star Wars.  End of Story.

• WorstluckWorstluck Member Posts: 1,269

Out of that list I voted for Rodian, easy one for me.  I do like the Ithorians, just b/c how freaky they look.  I had a squid and rodian in SWG if I remember correctly.

As a joke though, I would like to play as a Kowakian Monkey-Lizard, better known as a jabba's pet:

http://gameaxis.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/06/Salacious_Crumb_DB.jpg

• AstralglideAstralglide Member UncommonPosts: 686

Sand-people

A witty saying proves nothing.
    -Voltaire