Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

What HW will TSW require. Play AoC for Free and se if you PC can handel it.

What HW will TSW require. Play AoC for Free and se if you PC can handel the game enging on full resolution.

Atm you can play the start lvl 1-20,  but AoC is opening the rest of the game for F2P, sow you can play this while whating for TSW to lanch.

Comments

• rojoArcueidrojoArcueid Member EpicPosts: 10,722

i bought aoc + rise of dragon slayer some months ago on sale... and after the first free month i only subbed 1 extra month.... i will be more than glad to come back to aoc as f2p while waiting for TSW.

• LoLifeLoLife Member CommonPosts: 174

Here System Requiements for AoC from Game Debate:

Age of Conan: Rise Of The Godslayer

System Requirements*

GD Hardware Rating

Diff

Intel Processor

-

Core 2 Duo E6600 2.4GHz

GD CPU hardware score: 3

Login to compare your CPU

AMD Processor

-

Athlon 64 X2 Dual Core 4400+

Nvidia Graphics Card

-

GeForce 7900 GTO

GD GFX hardware score: 5

Login to compare your GFX Card

ATI Graphics Card

-

Radeon HD 4670 512MB

RAM (Memory)

-

2 GB

Hard Disk Space

-

3.5 GB

Direct X

-

* System requirements displayed are based on recommended system requirements and should be used as a guide only.

• TSWBETAROGSTSWBETAROGS Member Posts: 196

AoC have gone freemium. Enjoy this game and check out what this game engine can deliver of eye candy. Have fun and yes you can become a stunning blond with big boobs running in the nude flashing all the men se can find :P

I belive we will se this game ready for open beta in 5-8months, as the beta has been going on 5-6weeks .

• CantorageCantorage Member Posts: 186

Keep in mind that although AoC was a hungry game system-wise up until a year ago, the bits of technology from the new Dreamworld 2.0 engine (from TSW's development) has really improved performance ridiculously. Part of this is some server-side graphics rendering, alleviating a lot of stress from your computer.

That said, the current AoC engine isn't completely 2.0, like we will see in TSW, it is a go-between, a 1.5 if you will. Still a huge improvement.

I get at least 40 FPS in the lowest moments with everything on max and a long view distance. My specs:

Intel DualCore E8400 3.0GhZ (clocked to 3.4)

Nvidia GeForce GTX470

3 GB of RAM ( I don't OOM either)