Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Microsoft Release Hints About This Years E3 Event In LA

TyrxzTyrxz Member Posts: 329

Sooo, as the title says. With this years invitations Microsoft give the guests a piece of paper with stickers on it. 

As you see, there are quite a few of them, all symbolising known stuff we know microsoft has done. And some mysteries. What do you think they'll announce at this years E3 conference? (I know it says, use these to personalize your badge, but c'mon :P) When I saw "Master Chief", "Spartans Unite" and "Glados" I was like *falls-out-of-chair* So, give me your best guess! 

scribble scribble scribble

Comments

• GruntyGrunty Member EpicPosts: 8,657

My best guess is that about 80 - 90 % of those stickers have nothing to do with Microsoft other than that the games they loosely relate to can be played on Microsoft hardware and/or software. . I think that 100% of them have something to do with video games. I think that attempting to read more into them is a exercise in wild imagination that has little to no real message other than it's all about fun.

"I used to think the worst thing in life was to be all alone.  It's not.  The worst thing in life is to end up with people who make you feel all alone."  Robin Williams