Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Server population?

Is it raising up with 45 days free?

Or its still like 200~300 players around and none lv30~lv45 players?

Last time I get back to Vanguard and cant even find a group becuase population.

Comments

• FaelanFaelan Member UncommonPosts: 819

I logged on saturday the 21st (so 3 days ago) at 20:30 central european time. I counted 240 people on Telon and a staggering >>7<< people on Halgar, the EU server, during what should be the EU primetime. Dunno about US primetime since I had to go to bed at a reasonable hour due to RL commitments.

I'm a big ol' fluffy carewolf. Be afraid. Be very afraid.

• GodwindxGodwindx Member Posts: 9

I got a awesome group tonight. we are doing Dargun's Tomb and its really fun

And there is more than 50 people around Lv20~40. means you can get groups going

If you havent play your toon in years or months. It's good time to get back in game and group together!

• SinsaiSinsai Member UncommonPosts: 405

Originally posted by Faelan

I logged on saturday the 21st (so 3 days ago) at 20:30 central european time. I counted 240 people on Telon and a staggering >>7<< people on Halgar, the EU server, during what should be the EU primetime. Dunno about US primetime since I had to go to bed at a reasonable hour due to RL commitments.

You do know that everyone began xfering off of Halgar to Telon along time ago?

So most of the 240 people you seen were all euro's.

The only ones left on Halgar are the clueless or stubborn.

• tutertuter Member Posts: 45

Guess what, I suspect I actually encountered a query O.o if their server is not down right now (but it says all server up)

• FaelanFaelan Member UncommonPosts: 819

Originally posted by peebee929

Originally posted by Faelan

You do know that everyone began xfering off of Halgar to Telon along time ago?

So most of the 240 people you seen were all euro's.

The only ones left on Halgar are the clueless or stubborn.

I figured the european players still playing had either transfered or rerolled on Telon since that would be the only logical explanation. I do remember reading about people being able to transfer at some point. But whether you can still do that or how, I don't know - not that it matters. What does matter to me is, why the heck leave an empty server running like that? Why not merge it down to just one server then? It just shows how little SOE cares. Heck, I'm starting to wonder if the only reason why VG is still running is because they fired the last guy who knows in which abandoned room the server is located image

I'm a big ol' fluffy carewolf. Be afraid. Be very afraid.