Quantcast

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Comments

• IfeedtrollsIfeedtrolls Member Posts: 122

Well, being banned from a game can emotionally upset you, but there are ways around it. You can always appeal your ban and if that doesn't work, make a new account and if you are ip banned, proxy yourself. Not trying to provoke illegal activity here, but you could also share an account with a friend(trustworthy) one. I have never quite understood why people moan and groan about being banned, most of the time, you got yourself banned and deserved to be banned.

• CorkCorkCorkCorkCorkCork Member Posts: 70

I couldn't log back into Final Fantasy XI a long time ago, all because I did not do an authentication process for my debit card before a certain date.

Therefore, I didn't play that game anymore. But it was timely, because I felt that I needed to break away from that game.

Whenever you are really bored and don't wanna play an MMO game, go to: http://librivox.org/

Hey hey hey heeeeeeeeeeeyyyyy.......

• LaserwolfLaserwolf Member Posts: 2,383

I really hate British kids and teens. I used to think it'd be cool interacting with them, but that was before I actually started gaming with them. From what I gather, they are all a bunch of little shits.

• herculeshercules Member UncommonPosts: 4,922

Originally posted by Laserwolf

I really hate British kids and teens. I used to think it'd be cool interacting with them, but that was before I actually started gaming with them. From what I gather, they are all a bunch of little shits.

been brit,i can say many of the kids nowadays are like this

• IfeedtrollsIfeedtrolls Member Posts: 122

Originally posted by Laserwolf

It's because they live in stone houses, wouldn't you be sad if your house looked the same has every other house. Wouldn't you be a cry baby if you knew wizards were running around your town looking for Voldemort!?

• VenDyneVenDyne Member Posts: 51

POTTER!! XD

Ok, I KNOW he's cursing from the bottom of his heart, but I just can't feel it. Language barrier, I guess.

Sturgeon's Law: "90% of everything is crud."