Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

New(ish) player looking for a corp

ResterzResterz Member Posts: 71

New player here, completely fresh and doing my tutorials now. For some reason I cannot log into the EVE forums for 72 hours after my account was made.. Anyhow, if there are any corporations who wouldn't mind mentoring me, I would more than likely stay with you for the long run. I have played EVE before, time and time again I have downloaded the trial. It seems very interesting, but I can never really find a group of players to play with, or I can't figure out what it is I want to do. Anyways, I would love for some replys even if they are just tips. Thanks in advance everyone. Also, I would love to try out being a pirate :)

Comments

• WarzodWarzod Member RarePosts: 495

Well my corporation is a hardcore roleplay Amarrian militia group so I am not thinking the pirate thing would work too well but I monitor these forums a lot so any questions you might have please don't hesitate to ask. First tip I can give you I think you are already on. Do all the tutorials, even the advanced ones. They give you all sorts of free stuff including ships. It is worth it to get an idea what you would like to do with your new life in Eden.

• GeoBearGeoBear Member UncommonPosts: 20

I would sugest Eve University if you want a group that caters to new players. The chat channels are usually very active and people love to war dec them so you will get the chance to fleet up and pew pew.

http://www.eveuniversity.org/

• ResterzResterz Member Posts: 71

I have never liked those new player guilds from other games, I would rather learn by players who I can then stay with for a long time. Still if there are any corporations that have pvp in mind I would love to join if you will have me. I am not exclusively looking to be a pirate, that just seems interesting. I don't really want to mine though..

• James_QuinJames_Quin Member Posts: 2

NationGaming is a multi purpous group ... mainly focoused on mining at the moment